where do u really wanna visit?

Watch this thread
gracieee16
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
1. what city do you rlly wanna visit?
2. what country would you like to live in for a year?
3. what is the best holiday destination?
ye im bored oh well as u can tell
gracieee16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
COMP235
COMP235
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by gracieee16)
COMP235
1. I rlly wanna visit dubai, hopefuly in like a year or so
2. i would like to live in bacelona for a yr, ive been there for holiday once and its soo awsome its got rlly good vibes and amazing things like beach, and their food, so special
3. best holiday destination? probs either turkey, or dubai, rlly wanna go dubai looks so good
wbu?
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1. what city do you rlly wanna visit?
2. what country would you like to live in for a year?
3. what is the best holiday destination?
ye im bored oh well as u can tell
Potton
Live probably singapore
Idk yet, but defo south east asia
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
before or after??
COMP235
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
Potton
Live probably singapore
potton isnt a city mate..hahah
ran-dumb
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
New York
US/Japan
Japan hands down
and that's kinda it, not that keen on visiting anywhere else, its so expensive
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by COMP235)
1. I rlly wanna visit dubai, hopefuly in like a year or so
2. i would like to live in bacelona for a yr, ive been there for holiday once and its soo awsome its got rlly good vibes and amazing things like beach, and their food, so special
3. best holiday destination? probs either turkey, or dubai, rlly wanna go dubai looks so good
wbu?
1. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ok i need to calm down. i wanna go there so bad as well. hence why im saving up
2. oooooo spain is cool! that's a good choice. their culture is so nice too and their spaghetti YUMM. ik it's italian but their spag bowl is yum still.
3. turkey is rlly nice yesssss
literally the same as u
gracieee16
Rep:
Potton
Live probably singapore
oh, the cheek of it!!!!! cos u wanna see ur fave... aaaa. now everyone is gonna book a night to stay to see their fave tsr member. singapore seems cool as well. you have great choices, i love it.
gracieee16
Rep:
potton isnt a city mate..hahah
it's dead. i hate it. i love cambridge though! my fave english city
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh, the cheek of it!!!!! cos u wanna see ur fave... aaaa. now everyone is gonna book a night to stay to see their fave tsr member. singapore seems cool as well. you have great choices, i love it.
I do wanna see my favourite, but she actually lives in suffolk
looool
gracieee16
Rep:
(Original post by ran-dumb)
New York
US/Japan
Japan hands down
and that's kinda it, not that keen on visiting anywhere else, its so expensive
new york would be so pretty and nice. ye travelling is expensive, i wish it was cheaper.
gracieee16
Rep:
I do wanna see my favourite, but she actually lives in suffolk
looool
ohhhhhhhhhh , well go and see her then why dont you
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ohhhhhhhhhh , well go and see her then why dont you
cos she's busyyy
so I thought I'd come and see the most beautiful person on TSR, but I guess you don't want me looool
gracieee16
Rep:
cos she's busyyy
so I thought I'd come and see the most beautiful person on TSR, but I guess you don't want me looool
ohhhhhhhhhhhh thats cute and ofc i want u to come and see me. my parents would be mad tho
COMP235
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
1. WHATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT. ok i need to calm down. i wanna go there so bad as well. hence why im saving up
2. oooooo spain is cool! that's a good choice. their culture is so nice too and their spaghetti YUMM. ik it's italian but their spag bowl is yum still.
3. turkey is rlly nice yesssss
literally the same as u
Maybe we can go togetehr? hahah lol just jking
spagheti is soo nice yes!

have you been to other countries aswell?
gracieee16
Rep:
Maybe we can go togetehr? hahah lol just jking
spagheti is soo nice yes!

have you been to other countries aswell?
ye why not. i hate planes and it's a 6 hrs 30 mins journey. plus i'd be scared asf on my own so pls do. but u dont have to if u dont wanna. yes ive been to finland, spain, turkey and greece and scotland wbu
COMP235
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
ye why not. i hate planes and it's a 6 hrs 30 mins journey. plus i'd be scared asf on my own so pls do. but u dont have to if u dont wanna. yes ive been to finland, spain, turkey and greece and scotland wbu
hahaha sure! Bill on me though!
Wow! Thats so cool

ive been to spain, turkey, egypt, jordan, Greece, scotland, wales and italy (and england ofc! hahah i live there what am i on about!)
gracieee16
Rep:
hahaha sure! Bill on me though!
Wow! Thats so cool

ive been to spain, turkey, egypt, jordan, Greece, scotland, wales and italy (and england ofc! hahah i live there what am i on about!)
come on thennnn!! pack ur bags, let's go... and very interesting!! i need to visit ireland.
COMP235
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
come on thennnn!! pack ur bags, let's go... and very interesting!! i need to visit ireland.
wait so now its turkey and dubai we're gonna meet? ahahahah
Spoiler:
Show
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (42)
28.77%
Take a gap year (23)
15.75%
Resit my exams (40)
27.4%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (19)
13.01%
I don't know yet (16)
10.96%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (6)
4.11%

Watched Threads