UWE Health Professions Foundation Course 2022

Watch this thread
R0m3
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello,

I have applied and been called for a interview on the 5th July for the Health Professions Foundation course.

What does this interview consist of and how should I prepare for it?

thank in advance!
Beck107
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0m3)
Hello,

I have applied and been called for a interview on the 5th July for the Health Professions Foundation course.

thank in advance!
Hi, just be yourself, they are lovely and make you feel at ease. Know about your chosen pathway and why you are passionate about it.
what pathway have you applied for?
good luck and keep us posted
R0m3
Rep:
(Original post by Beck107)
Hi, just be yourself, they are lovely and make you feel at ease. Know about your chosen pathway and why you are passionate about it.
what pathway have you applied for?
good luck and keep us posted
Thats great to hear. I've applied for Adult nursing what about yourself?
Beck107
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0m3)
I’m doing paramedics 🚑 good luck
R0m3
Rep:
I’m doing paramedics 🚑 good luck
Good luck to you as well! And thanks for taking the time to reply to my question
Adomah
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0m3)
I have also applied to adult nursing, waiting for my interview
Adomah
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by R0m3)
Hello,

thank in advance!
Keep us updated on the questions asked please
R0m3
Rep:
(Original post by Adomah)
Keep us updated on the questions asked please
Will do
Adomah
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
Will do
Thank you 🥰 good luck too
R0m3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 4 weeks ago
Thank you 🥰 good luck too
Just had my interview, it was nice and relaxed but I was very nervous!
They just asked general knowledge on Adult nursing and gave a couple of scenarios to see how you would deal/respond to them.
Honestly not sure how I done as I was very nervous but hopefully they liked me enough
Beck107
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
They just asked general knowledge on Adult nursing and gave a couple of scenarios to see how you would deal/respond to them.
Honestly not sure how I done as I was very nervous but hopefully they liked me enough
Did they say how long until you will hear back? Good luck I’m sure you have smashed it. 🤞🏻 Keep us posted.
R0m3
Rep:
Did they say how long until you will hear back? Good luck I’m sure you have smashed it. 🤞🏻 Keep us posted.
They said by the 14th July I would hear back
Adomah
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
I know you will do well dear. How many minutes does it take ? I’m kinda nervous too
R0m3
Rep:
I know you will do well dear. How many minutes does it take ? I’m kinda nervous too
It was about 30 mins long. They ask what they called "formal questions" then you had some time at the end to ask them any questions you had. It was honestly a very relaxed interview but my nerves did get the best of me at time. Good luck in your interview!
Adomah
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
It was about 30 mins long. They ask what they called "formal questions" then you had some time at the end to ask them any questions you had. It was honestly a very relaxed interview but my nerves did get the best of me at time. Good luck in your interview!
Thank you. Hope to see you soon in September
R0m3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
Thank you. Hope to see you soon in September
Have you had your interview yet? How did you get on?
Adomah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
Have you had your interview yet? How did you get on?
I haven’t had it yet. The school hasn’t given me any date 😔😔 how many days did they take to give you a date for your interview
Adomah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
Have you had your interview yet? How did you get
Are you an international student? If yes, what country please
R0m3
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
I haven’t had it yet. The school hasn’t given me any date 😔😔 how many days did they take to give you a date for your interview
It took about 10 days but could be longer for international students im not sure as I am not one.
I recieved a uncondition offer today though so hopefully you will hear something soon
Adomah
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by R0m3)
It took about 10 days but could be longer for international students im not sure as I am not one.
I recieved a uncondition offer today though so hopefully you will hear something soon
Congratulations dear 🎉 I’m just waiting for mine
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads