Student finance query

Watch this thread
Gabbybarnes
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi I’m currently completing a design degree and have decided that I am wanting to undertake a nursing degree afterwards. I know I can get funding for this however if I then went on to do the shortened midwifery course after becoming a qualified nurse would I still qualify to get some kind of student funding?
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gabbybarnes)
Hi I’m currently completing a design degree and have decided that I am wanting to undertake a nursing degree afterwards. I know I can get funding for this however if I then went on to do the shortened midwifery course after becoming a qualified nurse would I still qualify to get some kind of student funding?
Hi Gabby,

Can you please confirm the name of this course and the university?

Thanks, Graeme
Gabbybarnes
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
Hi Gabby,

Can you please confirm the name of this course and the university?

Thanks, Graeme
The midwifery course is referred to as MSc midwifery (shortened course) and it is provided at the university of Hull.
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Gabbybarnes)
The midwifery course is referred to as MSc midwifery (shortened course) and it is provided at the university of Hull.
Thanks, yes - this course is showing as an exception on our system. This means you'll be entitled to funding regardless of your previous study.

If your course begins in the 22/23 year you can make an application online now: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login

Thanks, Graeme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads