Is it that I don’t like him or that I’m scared to like someone?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
How would you say you can differ from these feelings. I recently started seeing a guy who I just feel comfortable and at ease with, however I don’t have that heart rushing excited feeling when I think about him it’s more stress of me doubting if I actually like him or not.

When I’m with him I’m happy, my bad thoughts go away and I enjoy being intimate with him however when we text his messages give me icks so it’s difficulty to maintain my like for him unless I’m with him 24/7 but I don’t want to hang out with someone as often as that.

My head constantly jumps between liking him and not liking that it’s just exhausting. I don’t want to loose him because then I’ll truly be alone and miss him being in my life. But also a small part of me doesn’t care enough that I miss him loads when we’re apart.

Is it normal to be confused in the beginning? People say that should be later down the line
PaigeO130
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
How would you say you can differ from these feelings. I recently started seeing a guy who I just feel comfortable and at ease with, however I don’t have that heart rushing excited feeling when I think about him it’s more stress of me doubting if I actually like him or not.

When I’m with him I’m happy, my bad thoughts go away and I enjoy being intimate with him however when we text his messages give me icks so it’s difficulty to maintain my like for him unless I’m with him 24/7 but I don’t want to hang out with someone as often as that.

My head constantly jumps between liking him and not liking that it’s just exhausting. I don’t want to loose him because then I’ll truly be alone and miss him being in my life. But also a small part of me doesn’t care enough that I miss him loads when we’re apart.

Is it normal to be confused in the beginning? People say that should be later down the line
Ok so heres what im thinking cause ive had this happen to me but i just wanna get things straight b4 i go giving afvice that might not work
1) do you feel this way around anyone else?
2) what part of the text messages give you icks the thought of you liking him what hes physically texting (if its something hes physically texting tell me)
3) have you liked anyone else or had feeling for someone else like this before
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by PaigeO130)
Ok so heres what im thinking cause ive had this happen to me but i just wanna get things straight b4 i go giving afvice that might not work
1) do you feel this way around anyone else?
2) what part of the text messages give you icks the thought of you liking him what hes physically texting (if its something hes physically texting tell me)
3) have you liked anyone else or had feeling for someone else like this before
1) I don't have this with anyone else because I'm not romantically involved with them
2) It's the way he writes things kinda too enthusiastic and keen
3) I've never liked someone else but I did have that heart rushing obsession when I slept with a guy once and he showed me interest for a few days. But when he suddenly rejected me I was heartbroken for months
PaigeO130
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
1) I don't have this with anyone else because I'm not romantically involved with them
2) It's the way he writes things kinda too enthusiastic and keen
3) I've never liked someone else but I did have that heart rushing obsession when I slept with a guy once and he showed me interest for a few days. But when he suddenly rejected me I was heartbroken for months
Then i think u like him and your to scared to admit it which with what you described answering the 3rd question is understandable s*** like that stings and its hard to overcome and i think the text messages being enthusiastic and keen is just excitment yk hes excited to be there and have someone he can support and cheer on my bf was like that in the new stages he was just excited and i rly do think you like him and ur too scared to admit it so why dont you tell him that and see how he reacts
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
My head constantly jumps between liking him and not liking that it’s just exhausting. I don’t want to loose him because then I’ll truly be alone and miss him being in my life.
It doesn't sound like you are genuinely into this guy. And the section I've quoted above is not a good reason to stay with someone. It's unfair to string someone along just because you don't want to be alone. It's better to break-up and find someone that you are excited about being with rather than just settling for someone like this - and it would also be fairer on him if you let him go so he can find someone who is truly excited to be with him.
Last edited by 1582; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads