This discussion is closed.
ladyshort4u
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Who has ever done a bungee jump or a skydive for charity? I am thinking of doing it this summer. I have been sky diving and I loved it but this time I probably will do a jump to raise money for disabled children. Who has done one and has any good/bad/scary experiences?
Va Va Voom
Report 15 years ago
i've done a bungee jump before..they're amazing! would love to do a skydive some day. where did you do it?
danni_bella
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by ladyshort4u)
Who has ever done a bungee jump or a skydive for charity? I am thinking of doing it this summer. I have been sky diving and I loved it but this time I probably will do a jump to raise money for disabled children. Who has done one and has any good/bad/scary experiences?
Umm... I haven't quite gone that far, but I've done things like the 40-hour famine, where you're being sponsored by people to deprive yourself of something (e.g. chocolate, or all foods which admittedly I haven't done yet) for that long, and then the money goes to charity

Danni x
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
(Original post by danni_bella83)
Umm... I haven't quite gone that far, but I've done things like the 40-hour famine, where you're being sponsored by people to deprive yourself of something (e.g. chocolate, or all foods which admittedly I haven't done yet) for that long, and then the money goes to charity

Danni x

yeh ive done a 48 hour famine before as well - just want to go that bit furthur - hehe! I did a sky dive in goa, in portugal AND in Turkey - gosh I had the time of my life
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you confident you could find support for your mental health if you needed it in COVID-19?

Yes (21)
22.83%
No (71)
77.17%

Watched Threads