Help do I believe the girl or my boyfriend

Watch this thread
jade2710
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So my friends friend has accused my boyfriend of leaning in for a kiss , all of our friends believe her but I don’t know what to think he says he isn’t a cheat and it’s a lie he was being friendly but he never tried to kiss her , he’s been cheated on in the past and wouldn’t do this to me , I don’t know what to believe !
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Think about the reasons that girl would have to lie. If there aren't any, then I would believe her.
Last edited by SagaciousSag; 1 month ago
jade2710
Rep:
There isn’t any reason for her to lie other than she likes him , the thing that’s swaying me is I’ve met her before and she’s very flirty and doesn’t care if boys have girlfriends
jade2710
Rep:
There isn’t any reasons I can think of other than she likes him , he’s a super friendly guy and makes everyone feel welcome , the only thing that is swaying me is she’s flirty and doesn’t care if boys have girlfriends I e met her before and she’s been all over my mates boyfriend I just don’t know
Wired_1800
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by jade2710)
So my friends friend has accused my boyfriend of leaning in for a kiss , all of our friends believe her but I don’t know what to think he says he isn’t a cheat and it’s a lie he was being friendly but he never tried to kiss her , he’s been cheated on in the past and wouldn’t do this to me , I don’t know what to believe !
If it was the other way round, would you expect him to believe you? If yes, then you should do the same. If no, you should break up and allow him to be with a girl who would believe him.
Last edited by Wired_1800; 1 month ago
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Do you think the most logical reason could be the fact your friends friend is jealous of you and your boyfriend and knowing your boyfriend who states he isn’t a cheat, would never cheat on you even though this has occurred to him in the past could she try to be sabotaging you and your boyfriend relationship because she cannot witness the two of you together especially since you mentioned she is quite flirtatious.. and doesn’t care about whether or not you have a boyfriend or who he is to you…
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Believe your boyfriend, of course. If you can't trust him over your friend's friend, then you are probably in the wrong relationship...
silkypokemon96
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is a tough one, although you mentioning that "she likes him" plays a MASSIVE part into it.

It could be:

A: She's jealous and wants to break you guys up so she can have him
B: She's jealous and wants to break you guys up, even though this means she won't get him, it might give her some odd satisfaction (people are crazy bro)
C: He's lying and he actually did
D: They're both playing a prank on you
E: You're having a dream and haven't woke up yet

Let's hope it's A or B, because this removes the fault from your boyfriend.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by sufys)
Believe your boyfriend, of course. If you can't trust him over your friend's friend, then you are probably in the wrong relationship...
In other words this is both sided not biased so to question trust it would be incorrect one could be telling the truth and the other completely lying to cover up, one may feel jealous and wants him to themselves or is there to cause conflict, or mind games…
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
There isn’t any reasons I can think of other than she likes him , he’s a super friendly guy and makes everyone feel welcome , the only thing that is swaying me is she’s flirty and doesn’t care if boys have girlfriends I e met her before and she’s been all over my mates boyfriend I just don’t know
Yes, so this makes her intentions seem dubious, to say the least.
jade2710
Rep:
I agree I’m so conflicted I believe him deep down but then my mind keeps wondering especially when our girl friends obviously believe the girl
jade2710
Rep:
No evidence no one seen anything either just her say so
jade2710
Rep:
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
Do you think the most logical reason could be the fact your friends friend is jealous of you and your boyfriend and knowing your boyfriend who states he isn’t a cheat, would never cheat on you even though this has occurred to him in the past could she try to be sabotaging you and your boyfriend relationship because she cannot witness the two of you together especially since you mentioned she is quite flirtatious.. and doesn’t care about whether or not you have a boyfriend or who he is to you…
Yes most logical but when you have people questioning and questioning ypur relationship your mind plays tricks and makes me think am I just making up excuses for him and replaying scenarios in my head of what might have happened 🙃
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes most logical but when you have people questioning and questioning ypur relationship your mind plays tricks and makes me think am I just making up excuses for him and replaying scenarios in my head of what might have happened 🙃
Exactly x so you maybe overthinking this 🙈.
londonmyst
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Trust your gut instinct and listen to what your common sense is telling you.
If it is a 'he said-she said' type of situation without any independent witnesses who were there at the time and you don't believe your bf's version of events you are probably in the wrong relationship.

Do bear in mind that the girl may have convinced herself that he was trying to kiss her because that is what she wants to believe and she spends a lot of time fantasizing about your bf.
Alternatively she may be jealous or malicious and trying to ruin your trust in him to break up the relationship.
Good luck!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads