Re: I can’t get over my English Language GCSE I just can’t. I’m sorry

Watch this thread
lalexm
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Lost Kid)
I’ve considered killing myself over it (seriously).I can assure you I 100% failed Language and it’s been tampering my mind ever since my last English exam. I’m so sad and disappointed in myself, I messed us so bad over avoidable stupidness😢; every other subject went alright for me but of course it just had to be one of the 2 most important that I had to mess up! I don’t think I can ever be happy in my life again. I will now have to resit and do BTECs (not criticizing it just expected to do A Levels) and all my future aspirations will be completely destroyed just over 2 frea days that could haven so avoidable. I’m not even bad at English but I had to screw it up and

I’ve been trying to manifest and pray but I feel like my prayers won’t be answered as I barely pray, and this is one of the few times I prayed meaning God will think I’m praying only at the best of my interests😢 (I will still try). I just wanna go back in time and do it again. I disappointed myself, my teachers and mum but I can only wait and be hopeful at this point I guess
You don’t know you have failed it until you get the result, and even if you have failed, will your school/college really not let you resit 1 GCSE whilst doing A-levels? Even if they have a rule against it, they might well be flexible if you normally do better and just had off days. You should ask.
bex3777
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
don't stress too much over it. have fun during summer and try your best not to think about results day. you never know, you could surprise yourself. if this has a massive chokehold over you, there's always an option of resitting it.
sickofthis
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Your school will most likely allow you to resit this exam alongside you doing a-levels - trust me, it has happened many times for many people. This is especially more likely if you’ve done well in everything else. Please try to remain calm and it is very possible that it is not as bad as you think it is - we seem to remember the things we have done wrong over anything we’ve done well in exams.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads