Feels like

Watch this thread
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
It feels like everyone is leaving my life. I can make friends, but they always inevitably leave my life. It's happened before and it's happening now. I don't know what to do.
Mohammed_80
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
What if I decide not to live this life anymore?
Dude why’d you want to do that people come and go there’s people that are meant to be or hold some part within your life and others don’t and I’m sure you’ll make more friends they leave for different purposes not because of you but something else just be the incredible human being you are and I’m sure there’s plenty of people that’ll welcome you with open arms.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It feels like everyone is leaving my life. I can make friends, but they always inevitably leave my life. It's happened before and it's happening now. I don't know what to do.
Be that wonderful and adorable human being you are. :console:I’ve lost people that are thought were meant to be in my life but I did not take it to heart ♥️ more or less I used it as a motivation to say to myself I don’t need to change myself for the sake of others and the right person and people will come to my life.
sufys
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It happens to many people. Harsh reality of life, I guess.

Why would you choose to do so over this? You can always make new friends to replace the old ones.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Legend you are 💯👊🏼♥️.
Humzaah_
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The only constant is change bro! embrace it and conquer the world <3
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Where will all that bubbly, lively and energetic enthusiasm and energy you have come from 🤷🏽*♂️.
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi there.

It is unfortunately part of life - even the bestest of friends can drift apart. Please don't blame yourself as your an amazing person and I'm sure many will agree.

Thanks everyone above for providing advice and support to OP.

Take care and best wishes.
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
Dude why’d you want to do that people come and go there’s people that are meant to be or hold some part within your life and others don’t and I’m sure you’ll make more friends they leave for different purposes not because of you but something else just be the incredible human being you are and I’m sure there’s plenty of people that’ll welcome you with open arms.
(Original post by sufys)
It happens to many people. Harsh reality of life, I guess.

Why would you choose to do so over this? You can always make new friends to replace the old ones.
I wanted some people from my past to stay. I hate losing my old friends. They were already molded towards me and how I act, and I knew how to act around them. Now they've left I feel lost. I stay up all night if I even want to wake up the next day.

Mohammed_80 thank you for your kind words. I appreciate it.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I wanted some people from my past to stay. I hate losing my old friends. They were already molded towards me and how I act, and I knew how to act around them. Now they've left I feel lost. I stay up all night if I even want to wake up the next day.

No problem Wannabevetnurse, I am here anytime for you champ 💯👊🏼💪🏼. Rock on my friend 🤘🏼✌🏼.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago

Hey remember this one person’s loss is another person’s gain they lost a sweet, polite and warm-hearted human being with a positive personality and sense of energy within them.
Last edited by Mohammed_80; 1 month ago
Wannabevetnurse
Rep:
(Original post by Mohammed_80)
Hey remember this one person’s loss is another person’s gain they lost a sweet, polite and warm-hearted human being with a positive personality and sense of energy within them.
Thank you, but I've lost all that.
I appreciate it all. Insha'allah you'll live a long and prosperous life.
Mohammed_80
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thank you, but I've lost all that.
I appreciate it all. Insha'allah you'll live a long and prosperous life.
Brother you haven’t. :rolleyes: I know you haven’t
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads