real estate and property certificates & license

Watch this thread
bgwti55
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi,

I was wondering does real estate and property have any free online certificates you can achieve?
I am a law student and interested in property, i know places like thomson reuters westlaw gives basic and advanced certifications and lexisnexis and forage virtual work experience but is there anything for relal estate and properties?
I cannot seem to find anything to join either as a student like societies and associations
timleebcu
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by bgwti55)
Hi,

I was wondering does real estate and property have any free online certificates you can achieve?
I am a law student and interested in property, i know places like thomson reuters westlaw gives basic and advanced certifications and lexisnexis and forage virtual work experience but is there anything for relal estate and properties?
I cannot seem to find anything to join either as a student like societies and associations
Have a look for the RICS (Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors) - it has Matrics as it's student arm - I'm not sure if student membership is available if you are not doing a built environment degree but it's a reasonable starting off point to look at.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
32%
Take a gap year (6)
24%
Resit my exams (6)
24%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (3)
12%
I don't know yet (1)
4%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4%

Watched Threads