how quickly do clearing places go?

Watch this thread
themartinipolice
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
is it a first come first served thing? like If I ring up my top (clearing) choice uni at 8:30 on results day, and I'm on hold for half an hour and then they can't offer me anything. Will I have missed out on other unis by 9:00?
ecolier
Badges: 22
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by themartinipolice)
is it a first come first served thing? like If I ring up my top (clearing) choice uni at 8:30 on results day, and I'm on hold for half an hour and then they can't offer me anything. Will I have missed out on other unis by 9:00?
What course do you have in mind?
artful_lounger
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
It is first come first served generally, but as above it depends a lot on the popularity of the course and uni, and how many places they are looking to fill.
Last edited by artful_lounger; 1 month ago
PQ
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Also no one can add a clearing choice on the Ucas website to finalise an offer until 3pm.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This delay is designed to give applicants time to think about the offers they have been made - and not make a panicky decision.
ageshallnot
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by themartinipolice)
Use 2 phones.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads