Turn on thread page Beta

Do you consider kissing as cheating?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Consider A Kiss To Be Cheating?
    Yes I think any kind of intimate act is cheating.
    86.65%
    No I think kissing is okay as long as it didn't mean anything.
    8.67%
    I think open relationships are the way forward.
    2.11%
    I don't care for relationships or your post. lol.
    2.58%

ReputationRep:
    I was just curious if other people consider kissing as cheating. I personally don't if the kiss didn't mean anything.. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I would consider it as cheating, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes its cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webbykinskt)
    I was just curious if other people consider kissing as cheating. I personally don't if the kiss didn't mean anything.. What do you guys think?
    first base, so yes. Even though it don't mean anything, a guy would take it serious. I know from a girls point of view, it would hurt more for a guy to kiss the girl if he fancied her for ages when he was going out with you than just a drunken kiss. For guys, it means the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh

ReputationRep:
    mm hm

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's definitely cheating. In my very own personal opinion, even holding hands, flirting or looking each other in the eyes for a long time is cheating. You kind of... want someone else so it's cheating in the mind for me. Well that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's so much the kissing, it's the intention behind the act. There would be plenty of intention behind a passionate kiss so yeah, I'd class that as cheating.

Anything less than that I wouldn't be bothered by. I.e. 2 people drunkenly kissing for a couple of seconds then moving on, no tongues etc. The chances are that it would mean nothing so I wouldn't make a fuss.

ReputationRep:
    yupp
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hell yes.. passionate anyway, a simple peck between friends, not so bad...

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse it is

ReputationRep:
    I kissed another girl, and told my girfriend to stfu and chill, its just a kiss

we're still together
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes of course!

ReputationRep:
    I chose the second option but only because I was talking today about this subject and in the context of a game of spin the bottle etc I would see this as acceptable as long as it was not too long/lustful.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Checkmate121)

we're still together
    well arent you a trustworthy partner..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Checkmate121)

we're still together
    If you were my boyfriend I'd make you bleed... literally. Your girlfriend must be very desperate to still be with you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Emmska)
    I chose the second option but only because I was talking today about this subject and in the context of a game of spin the bottle etc I would see this as acceptable as long as it was not too long/lustful.
    spin the bottle scenario is acceptable.. my current gf had to kiss my ex in a game, proper kiss too.. didnt bother me when i found out..

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is only really a bridge between "hey, you fancy me, I fancy you" and "let's get it on!"

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.