Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you consider kissing as cheating?? Watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Consider A Kiss To Be Cheating?
    Yes I think any kind of intimate act is cheating.
    86.65%
    No I think kissing is okay as long as it didn't mean anything.
    8.67%
    I think open relationships are the way forward.
    2.11%
    I don't care for relationships or your post. lol.
    2.58%

ReputationRep:
    I was just curious if other people consider kissing as cheating. I personally don't if the kiss didn't mean anything.. What do you guys think?

ReputationRep:
    I would consider it as cheating, yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes its cheating.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Webbykinskt)
    I was just curious if other people consider kissing as cheating. I personally don't if the kiss didn't mean anything.. What do you guys think?
    first base, so yes. Even though it don't mean anything, a guy would take it serious. I know from a girls point of view, it would hurt more for a guy to kiss the girl if he fancied her for ages when he was going out with you than just a drunken kiss. For guys, it means the same thing.

ReputationRep:
    yeahhh

ReputationRep:
    mm hm

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's definitely cheating. In my very own personal opinion, even holding hands, flirting or looking each other in the eyes for a long time is cheating. You kind of... want someone else so it's cheating in the mind for me. Well that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think it's so much the kissing, it's the intention behind the act. There would be plenty of intention behind a passionate kiss so yeah, I'd class that as cheating.

Anything less than that I wouldn't be bothered by. I.e. 2 people drunkenly kissing for a couple of seconds then moving on, no tongues etc. The chances are that it would mean nothing so I wouldn't make a fuss.

ReputationRep:
    yupp
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    hell yes.. passionate anyway, a simple peck between friends, not so bad...

ReputationRep:
    ofcourse it is

ReputationRep:
    I kissed another girl, and told my girfriend to stfu and chill, its just a kiss

we're still together
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Yes of course!

ReputationRep:
    I chose the second option but only because I was talking today about this subject and in the context of a game of spin the bottle etc I would see this as acceptable as long as it was not too long/lustful.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Checkmate121)

we're still together
    well arent you a trustworthy partner..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Checkmate121)

we're still together
    If you were my boyfriend I'd make you bleed... literally. Your girlfriend must be very desperate to still be with you.
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    (Original post by Emmska)
    I chose the second option but only because I was talking today about this subject and in the context of a game of spin the bottle etc I would see this as acceptable as long as it was not too long/lustful.
    spin the bottle scenario is acceptable.. my current gf had to kiss my ex in a game, proper kiss too.. didnt bother me when i found out..

ReputationRep:
    Kissing is only really a bridge between "hey, you fancy me, I fancy you" and "let's get it on!"

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.