Turn on thread page Beta

Do you consider kissing as cheating?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Consider A Kiss To Be Cheating?
    Yes I think any kind of intimate act is cheating.
    86.65%
    No I think kissing is okay as long as it didn't mean anything.
    8.67%
    I think open relationships are the way forward.
    2.11%
    I don't care for relationships or your post. lol.
    2.58%

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Yes I do, absolutley. I personally don't think there is such a thing as a kiss that doesnt mean anything.
    thats what i think... you've gotta be attractive slightly (unless you're peer pressured to do so, or do it because you feel sorry for them )

ReputationRep:
    yes i do !

ReputationRep:
    any kind of sexual contact with another person is cheating IMO

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    Hahahahahahahaha, no offense taken. (I never knew offense had an "s" in it, but my spell checker said it did. how very odd.)
    "Offense" is the american spelling, in England, it's "Offence"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    Hhahahaha oh good! I had an English Language exam where I wrote "offence" everywhere and was getting worried!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ilora-Danon)
    I feel so dirty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Symbea)
    If you get so drunk you can't control yourself kissing someone then what makes sure you don't go further?

You sound like a pretty awful girlfriend, no offense intended. Well, maybe a tiny bit intended.

She's only human, and to be honest those who can't sympathise with her position are just those who can't get people to hook up with them.

/Please sign-off on neg-reps

(Original post by chevman)
    wow!prostitutes won't kiss,this is a revealation to me.yes,I totally agree with this view,kissing is an intimate act and responsibility should be taken for it no matter the level of sobriety.But when does it become acceptable for ppl not to take responsibility for acts they commit when drunk?
    never.
    if i stab someone whilst drunk i am still accountable and will be prosecuted.
    crap example but the theory is there

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    If a girl jumps me and sticks her tongue down my throat, is that cheating then? No.
    (that is, if you push her away as soon as you realise what's happening)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiaSiaSia)
    Hahahaha nothing really! Just like, "alright". It rarely happens, but I don't like the thought that if I DID do something stupid it genuinely isn't my fault. (Well, not as much :P) I say the same with him... if he says it to me beforehand I won't mind. It would be a bit hypocritical if I did.
    Do you honestly take no responsibility for doing things whilst so completely inebriated you pass them off as being out of your control?

Surely getting THAT drunk is your fault...?

ReputationRep:
    I think kisses mean something. I don't go round kissing my guy friends, and it'd be highly inappropriate in my opinion if I did. To me it means a romantic/sexual attraction of some sort, and I'd never trust them again. Whether it's wet or not, if I found out my boyfriend kissed one of his female friends I'd be devastated. I'd be devastated with any intimate act unless it was a friendly hug, to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think any exam board would penalise you for kissing. I could be wrong though.

ReputationRep:
    Yes!

ReputationRep:
    A peck on the cheek etc is ok, but otherwise I'd say yes.

ReputationRep:
    Of course.. if we talk about passionate kiss.. you wouldn't do it to anyone any other time.. so it is cheating..

ReputationRep:
    Well, duh.
    Drunken or not; in a game of spin the bottle or not; it's still cheating.
    Yes, perhaps it's the intention and passion behind it that'd be more more important to me; but the act itself is still clearly a no-no.

ReputationRep:
    How would u know it ''didn't mean anything'' or if there were any hidden intentions? :confused:

Of course it's cheating. However, I think it is perhaps forgivable, depending on circumstances of course, would have to be a one off and i would have to know it meant nothing, maybe he was drunk etc... whereas I think with anything more I wouldn't give any second chances.

ReputationRep:
    Awrh no , reminds me of how I got with my bf was through 'cheating' on him.
    We were at a party on halloween and he was downstairs in the pub ignoring me so I was well annoyed with him but couldn't say anything considering we were only seeing each other. The I kissed this guy and my now bf found out.

Anyway we had a hugee argument about how I was 'cheating' and I said I wasn't since we weren't together so he suggested we got together properly. Now that we're official I wouldn't dream of kissing another guy

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year
Poll
How are you feeling about GCSE results day?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.