Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you consider kissing as cheating?? watch

• View Poll Results: Do You Consider A Kiss To Be Cheating?
    Yes I think any kind of intimate act is cheating.
    86.65%
    No I think kissing is okay as long as it didn't mean anything.
    8.67%
    I think open relationships are the way forward.
    2.11%
    I don't care for relationships or your post. lol.
    2.58%

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by whitepearlbaby)
    I think it's definitely cheating. In my very own personal opinion, even holding hands, flirting or looking each other in the eyes for a long time is cheating. You kind of... want someone else so it's cheating in the mind for me. Well that's just my opinion.

Yep definitely. There's a difference between looking at another girl and thinking that she's attractive, and finding another girl so overwhelmingly attractive that you have to act upon it.

ReputationRep:
    urgh, if my boyfriend kissed another girl I'd lynch him.

ReputationRep:
    I voted 'yes' at first, but after reading some of the first page replies, I suppose it might be okay in certain scenarios..such as the spin the bottle one. But in almost all, i'd class it as cheating.

ReputationRep:
    course kissing is cheating you stupid person

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheonixx)
    kissing friends as a greeting is a blatant way of spreading cold sores.
    haha - well, I wouldn't kiss someone with a cold sore and I've never had one myself.. so I'm either immune or cold sores are not common enough to affect the way I choose to live my life :p:

ReputationRep:
    Definately. A total deal breaker for me.

ReputationRep:
    why would you play spin the bottle if you were in relastionship?

ReputationRep:
    to me, if my boyfriend kissed another girl i would be more heartbroken than if he had sex with her

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 11, 2008
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.