Need participants for my study!!

Watch this thread
Qetzia2
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello everyone, I’m struggling to find participants for my study if you could please spare some of your time to complete the survey you’ll help me a lot. The purpose of the study is to find out if there's a relationship between Intolerance of Uncertainty, OCD symptoms and Health Anxiety Disorder symptoms. The study consists of 3 questionnaires, you can find it in the link
https://uwlpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...PJerfp0WgH2a3A
Last edited by Qetzia2; 1 month ago
CaterCat
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Hi!

I was going to do this but it came back it a 404 error. You may want to double check the link.
Obolinda
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
page not found
Qetzia2
Rep:
(Original post by CaterCat)
Hi!

I was going to do this but it came back it a 404 error. You may want to double check the link.
Thank you so much for letting me know I’ve edited the post and added the link again let me know if it works for you thank you again.
Qetzia2
Rep:
(Original post by Obolinda)
page not found
Hello thank you for letting me know I have edited the post and added the link again. It should work now please do let me know. And thank for taking interest in taking part in my study.
https://uwlpsych.eu.qualtrics.com/jf...PJerfp0WgH2a3A
CaterCat
Badges: 8
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Qetzia2)
Thank you so much for letting me know I’ve edited the post and added the link again let me know if it works for you thank you again.
No problem - FYI it now works
Qetzia2
Rep:
(Original post by CaterCat)
No problem - FYI it now works
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads