Forgot to accept conditional offer at school

Watch this thread
moirai
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
The conditional offer was supposed to be confirmed via email (deadline was 31st of march) and now (28th June) I just got hold of that information. Do you think I will still get into that school's sixth form? Thanks
Marxx
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by moirai)
The conditional offer was supposed to be confirmed via email (deadline was 31st of march) and now (28th June) I just got hold of that information. Do you think I will still get into that school's sixth form? Thanks
The only way to know is by emailing your sixth form and explaining the situation
Coldhands0
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Wdym?they were meant to send a email about your conditional offer for sixth form
moirai
Rep:
(Original post by Coldhands0)
Wdym?they were meant to send a email about your conditional offer for sixth form
so the problem was that the conditional offer had the wrong subject I had asked for. The website needed to change the subjects was SIMS options but for some reason the website did not work for me (school did not set my account) and I had to change the subjects via email to a sixth form teacher. I guess doing so i forgot complexly about the confirming thing
Last edited by moirai; 1 month ago
moirai
Rep:
I sent them an email with a pretty good reason.

(Original post by Marxx)
The only way to know is by emailing your sixth form and explaining the situation
Coldhands0
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
so the problem was that the conditional offer had the wrong subject I had asked for. The website needed to change the subjects was SIMS options but for some reason the website did not work for me (school did not set my account) and I had to change the subjects via email to a sixth form teacher. I guess doing so i forgot complexly about the confirming thing
Damn,i think i got a confirmation email to saying i got a conditional offer and im starting in september and i got a heart attack reading your post coz i thought u meant u have to email them back to confirm.but yh did u email them back and hear anything?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads