18th birthday ideas for tomorrow

Watch this thread
Chi2020
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi , so I’m turning 18 tomorrow and I want to do something fun with my friends problem is , some are already 18 but most are under 18 and my closest friends are under 18 so we can’t really go drinking or for cocktails or anything as I would have hoped . I was going to go to ballie ballerson etc I can’t do that either as you have to be 18 , I’m at lost for ideas I do think a restaurant would also be quite boring and we already go bowling cinema etc on daily basis…:/ I’m just at ends for any ideas on what to do does anyone have any advice ?
Wannabevetnurse
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
happy birthday for tomorrow!

try going somewhere like boxpark, or even just a restaurant. Then you could get drinks and they can drink as well. Under 18s can drink in a restaurant, if they have a meal.
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to a nice theatre or see a good movie at a local cinema. Afterwards find a cheap but recommended local restaurant or pub to have a sit down meal at. Or take them to a theme park for the entire day and reserve a cheap but clean hotel room. Another fun classic idea, have some safe white wine to drink, a whole tray of colourful and tasty cupcakes to eat and play some family board or card games instead. You could always make yourselves ice cream, drink delicious healthy milkshakes and talk or dance to party music too. Try doing facials in addition.
Dentaldreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

I don’t really have a suggestion though, I can’t even speak from experience as my 18th was in the first lockdown.
I hope you have a great time with whatever you decide to do!
Rara345
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Go to an escape room
Or punting, it’s funny and relaxing
Chi2020
Rep:
(Original post by Wannabevetnurse)
happy birthday for tomorrow!

try going somewhere like boxpark, or even just a restaurant. Then you could get drinks and they can drink as well. Under 18s can drink in a restaurant, if they have a meal.
(Original post by Dentaldreams)
Happy Birthday for tomorrow!

I don’t really have a suggestion though, I can’t even speak from experience as my 18th was in the first lockdown.
I hope you have a great time with whatever you decide to do!
Thank you all so much didn’t expect the birthday wishes ! ❤️means a lot to me
Chi2020
Rep:
(Original post by tinyperson)
Go to a nice theatre or see a good movie at a local cinema. Afterwards find a cheap but recommended local restaurant or pub to have a sit down meal at. Or take them to a theme park for the entire day and reserve a cheap but clean hotel room. Another fun classic idea, have some safe white wine to drink, a whole tray of colourful and tasty cupcakes to eat and play some family board or card games instead. You could always make yourselves ice cream, drink delicious healthy milkshakes and talk or dance to party music too. Try doing facials in addition.
That is such a cute idea , I completely forgot under 18’s can have wine with a meal , and I completely forgot about the famous cupcakes I have been wanting to try might aswell get big boxes of krispy cremes , thank you for your advice I appreciate it
Chi2020
Rep:
(Original post by Rara345)
Go to an escape room
Or punting, it’s funny and relaxing
I was actually thinking of escape rooms a while back 😂idk any escape rooms around london need to start searching fast thank you for confirming my idea I’m taking it as a sign
Rara345
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Chi2020)
I was actually thinking of escape rooms a while back 😂idk any escape rooms around london need to start searching fast thank you for confirming my idea I’m taking it as a sign
Haha Nws I’ve never been to one but always wanted to do maybe this summer
HAPPY BDAY TODAY!!!
Chi2020
Rep:
(Original post by Rara345)
Haha Nws I’ve never been to one but always wanted to do maybe this summer
HAPPY BDAY TODAY!!!
Thank youuuuu it was very fun btw you should try it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (12)
17.65%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (24)
35.29%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (5)
7.35%
Speaking to staff members from universities (1)
1.47%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (7)
10.29%
Reading articles about what steps to take (14)
20.59%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (2)
2.94%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
4.41%

Watched Threads