Looking for a Study Buddy for final year

Watch this thread
24561E
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.
Last edited by 24561E; 1 month ago
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
good luck
24561E
Rep:
Thank youuu
(Original post by tinyperson)
good luck
OliverTKD
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by 24561E)
Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, My aim or goal is to come out with a first-class honours degree and I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.
Hi, I'm a 2nd year (from September) on the BSL and Deaf Studies course at that uni! I'm currently back home in the East of England but I'll be back to Preston in September
Tim Raynolds
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
hello,it good..... first class is achievable
Tim Raynolds
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
reach out so we can study together
24561E
Rep:
oh that's perfect . Will send you a message direct
(Original post by Tim Raynolds)
reach out so we can study together
24561E
Rep:
alright , you could hit me up when you back
(Original post by OliverTKD)
Hi, I'm a 2nd year (from September) on the BSL and Deaf Studies course at that uni! I'm currently back home in the East of England but I'll be back to Preston in September
mqb2766
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
oh that's perfect . Will send you a message direct
As the other person is a new user offering to help with assignments etc via whatapp, Id really recommend you find out if theyre a legit study buddy or someone fishing for work. Good luck anyway.
24561E
Rep:
Mmm true tho . Cause I just went to my school's registry to see if there is any name like that but there isn't so ...
(Original post by mqb2766)
As the other person is a new user offering to help with assignments etc via whatapp, Id really recommend you find out if theyre a legit study buddy or someone fishing for work. Good luck anyway.
OliverTKD
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
alright , you could hit me up when you back
absolutely will do!
OliverTKD
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by mqb2766)
i agree
starrystudent987
Rep:
Report 1 week ago
Hi, I am in my final year of Psychology at UCLan, I am hoping to find a study buddy to motivate each other. I lack discipline when I’m alone and get really bored and tired.
hey- are you able to answer some of my questions about the course at uclan?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.46%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.6%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (68)
53.97%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.97%

Watched Threads