how to lose a stone in two weeks?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
a huge event is coming up in 2 weeks and I have made a stupid last-minute decision that I want to look good. i know this is probably not sustainable but does anyone have any tips on how I could lose this much weight in such little time?? thanxx

I'm 5'8 female and 11 stone btw
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
MASSIVE TW to anyone with/recovering from eating disorders.

Be kind to yourself and remember you can look good at any size x
Smiler1515
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Throw it in a pond
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
MASSIVE TW to anyone with/recovering from eating disorders.

Be kind to yourself and remember you can look good at any size x
didnt mean this to be offensive so sorry if it came across that way
Ive been suffering with disordered eating and I just feel the need to do this otherwise my mental health will go to s****
bl0bf1sh
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I think if you chopped a leg off you would lose about a stone?

In all seriousness, losing 1 stone in 2 weeks is not a safe rate at all, and could do you some serious damage – a safe rate of weight loss is considered to be no more than 1-2 lbs (0.5-1 kg) per week.

Also (I know BMI isn't everything, but) your BMI puts you at a healthy weight, so there is no need to lose any weight. I'm sure you already look fabulous
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
a huge event is coming up in 2 weeks and I have made a stupid last-minute decision that I want to look good. i know this is probably not sustainable but does anyone have any tips on how I could lose this much weight in such little time?? thanxx

I'm 5'8 female and 11 stone btw
Hair, make-up, outfit!

You can't lose the weight - not that you need to, anyway - so concentrate on what you can do something about. You're tall for a female, so shoulders back, head up and stride in there like you own the place!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69.7%
In the post (3)
3.03%
Text (13)
13.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14.14%

Watched Threads