Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi you all,

A few days ago, one of my teachers talked to a few of us at school about some courses offered at Villiers Park in Cambridgeshire. I had a look on their website and wow, the different course contents sure look amazing!!
    I assume lots of you probably already been on one of their courses, so I was wondering, is it a worthwhile course(I mean, it costs like £££ to go!)? How enjoyable was it? Would you recommend it to everyone?

And btw, are any of you thinking of going any of the courses this year/2009? And anyone thinking of the Biology: cell Biology and Genetics course? =D
    I think I might want to go for that one!

ReputationRep:
    I didn't go personally but my ex went before and really enjoyed it. He did maths one called something chaos though.
    I say you should go for it.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I got a letter from NAGTY about going for free. I've applied for the Biology one.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply guys,

@Noble.
    Gosh, lucky you! :p: Nothing to pay!
    I've finally chosen the Biology course. Hmmm... we might meet. :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    whats the accomodation like there? does anyone know? one of my teacher mentioned it a while back i think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yushuak)
    whats the accomodation like there? does anyone know? one of my teacher mentioned it a while back i think.
    Well, some of the people I know who went said don't worry about the accommodation as they will sort everything out for you. You just need to bring your every life things really, like toothbrush, pyjamas, some change of clothes. =D

You can always email Villiers Park if in doubt. I hope that helped. ^^

ReputationRep:
    Hey!
    I will be attending the Biology course in January... Got my information pack back a couple of weeks ago

ReputationRep:
    @clare_rocks:
    cool! Hope to see you (and others!) there! =D
    I really can't wait (despite I have to pay the whole thing - so expensive! @[email protected]).

ReputationRep:
    Nimbus:
    unlucky that you have to pay the whole thing! My college is subsidising it 50% so just £100 for me!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.