Too late to tell him i like him back??

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Guys i ****ed it. Spent the last few days thinking about if i liked this guy because he confessed like a month ago. I've known since jan that he liked me. I said that i just like him as a friend and we're really close but i find myself getting jealous of other girls. At first i thought it was because i only liked the attention he gave me but now im like 90% sure i have feelings. I cant stop thinking about him. Idk if he still likes me but hes been with a few girls since he told me so. We're both going off to uni so i dont think theres any point. Do i just try and get over it?? Or do i tell him?? Writing this now makes the whole thing sound stupid and that i should just leave it because even if he does then we're both gonna get hurt cus of uni. I wont see him for another month because of life stuff so ...
Anonymous #2
Report 1 month ago
Id tell him, better that than regret that you didnt. And you never know if you dont try. My sister is still with her high school BF after 2 years of uni and theyre doing long distance (other end of the country!) so uni doesnt necessarily mean it cant work- it might be hard, but if you really like him that way its worth a shot. Also personally it has always taken me longer than a month, more like a couple months, to get over a guy I really liked, so chances are he still feels the same as he did a month ago.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Id tell him, better that than regret that you didnt. And you never know if you dont try. My sister is still with her high school BF after 2 years of uni and theyre doing long distance (other end of the country!) so uni doesnt necessarily mean it cant work- it might be hard, but if you really like him that way its worth a shot. Also personally it has always taken me longer than a month, more like a couple months, to get over a guy I really liked, so chances are he still feels the same as he did a month ago.
okay thanks, ill think about it cus i cant really tell him over text anytime soon cus we will both be busy at different times.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Do you know what you'll do if you don't get the grades you're hoping for?

Find something else in clearing (8)
34.78%
Take a gap year (5)
21.74%
Resit my exams (6)
26.09%
Look for alternate pathways to the career I want (2)
8.7%
I don't know yet (1)
4.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (1)
4.35%

Watched Threads