Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself in an outfit you love! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomik)
    Yey! They're so warm and comfy and cute. I feel proper protected in it. ^_^
    I know what you mean! I wore mine all summer regardless of the weather.. :love: Hats of the Gods tbh :yep:

(Original post by GeorgEGNT)

I'm always happy when I wearing this.

What aircraft is that? A tutor?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuicideCommando)
    What aircraft is that? A tutor?
    Nope thats a Piper PA28 Warrior, havent flown a tutor since I was 16, in cadets! lol the memories :love:
    I'm doing my PPL in these kind forgiving aircraft.

(Original post by GeorgEGNT)
    Nope thats a Piper PA28 Warrior, havent flown a tutor since I was 16, in cadets! lol the memories :love:
    I'm doing my PPL in these kind forgiving aircraft.
    Lush. I couldnt be bothered to get my glasses so it did kinda look like a Tutor.
    Getting offtopic now, but how different is it in a Piper?
    ROFL - I'm a Flight Sergeant in ATC but don't tell ne1 ;D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by millymelting)
    I'm interested to have a look at everyone's style

Try to keep responses positive please everyone!

This was what I wore for my 17th birthday (excuse my face!):http://i33.tinypic.com/dg183n.jpg

and this pvc dress is actually the most versatile thing in my wardrobe!
    http://i38.tinypic.com/2zpjk89.jpg

Is that West Ruislip station? =o

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomik)

I've fallen crazily in love with my hat. Contemplating stitching it to my head so I never lose it.
    Every single time I see someone with a hat like that I feel like stealing it, I reeeeeally want one! :grin:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmska)
    I know what you mean! I wore mine all summer regardless of the weather.. :love: Hats of the Gods tbh :yep:
    Abso-fo'-sho'-lutely! I wear mine when I go raving allllll the time. I'd rather my head burned up and my hair sizzled away than remove the fluffy bundle of brilliance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannah_x)
    Pose :awesome:

I don't usually wear the glasses and glove, I might add . . .

The world just isn't ready for a sparkly top and tails . . .

x
    you look like Katie Holmes in the first pic! I actually thought it was her

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    Every single time I see someone with a hat like that I feel like stealing it, I reeeeeally want one! :grin:
    Ooh, you should get one. I got mine for a fiver! :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Lush. I couldnt be bothered to get my glasses so it did kinda look like a Tutor.
    Getting offtopic now, but how different is it in a Piper?
    ROFL - I'm a Flight Sergeant in ATC but don't tell ne1 ;D
    They are different aircraft it has to be said, the main difference is that you dont have the huge bubble canopy to look out of, just smallish windows, you dont dress up like top man to fly them, you cant go upside down in them! and you dont use a control stick its a yoke stick (Like in a formula 1 car)
    The are a lot more forgiving than the tutors in the means of they arent so responsive on the controls, they're alot more stable in the cruise and are quite dumpy but a nice aircraft to fly and they also land a dream too. Power off over the threshold and they glide in beautifully.
    You get a decent 90kt cruise out of them too. The flying I'm doing now is a lot different to the AEF stuff in the cadets, cadet flying is seeing how many times you can go upside down and how quickly you can make yourself throw up. My flying is now PPL so its a driving lesson in the air preparing for tests, I'm circuit bashing at the moment so I never get further than a nautical mile or two from the airfield before landing and taking off again!
    A lot more fun flying on civvie street as well, mingling with all the big airlines, feels quite spectacular when you hear "easy555 hold short runway 07, line up and wait after landing PA28" and I'm like yeaaaaaa you better wait for me!

Extremely off topic, sorry mods I'll shut up now! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessaay!)
    So's ya face. :mfing:

I just bought some really nice stuff from ASOS, I'm thinking that'll be my favourite outfit. :]
    what did u gain by sharing thatl

ReputationRep:

Four **** ready to hit the town. This photo's ugly! I'm the devil (so original, I know :p:).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blackdragonthegreat)
    what did u gain by sharing thatl
    What did you gain by saying "disgusted"?

What did anyone gain by posting on this thread?

Life is full of little questions.

(Original post by thatkidd)

Four **** ready to hit the town. This photo's ugly! I'm the devil (so original, I know :p:).
    Andrew, you look adorable in this pic. =)
    My favourite queer. <3

ReputationRep:
    Andrew, you look adorable in this pic. =)
    My favourite queer. <3
    Aww, thanks love (L)

Spoiler:
    Show

This is what I wear about 70% of the time, a jumper with a white shirt and I love it. I think it's quite smart but also casual and makes me look sophisticated. Of course, I could be wrong.

This is me in Hyde Park and I really like my Okinawa t-shirt and those stone-washed jeans. Both from Tesco I'll have you know.

I really like my big, thick winter coat and a long scarf. THis was in Wagamama in Norwich.

ReputationRep:
    You can see the sort of thing I wear in my sig, though I'm wearing my current favourite outfit (uh, minus the noah and the whale teeshirt over my dress) and don't have a photo
    Oh, actually, un outfit j'adore:

Top of outfit

Bottom of outfit

My beloved second hand docs!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sugar_and_spice)
    2nd best hoodie in the world!

Damn, you look like a much hotter version of me.

I was wearing a hoodie like that today, and a shemagh around my neck. Plus, we have quite similar hair.

Damn you!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schmokie Dragon)
    Damn, you look like a much hotter version of me.

I was wearing a hoodie like that today, and a shemagh around my neck. Plus, we have quite similar hair.

Damn you!
    yes she looks hot.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nynyflower)
    You can see the sort of thing I wear in my sig, though I'm wearing my current favourite outfit (uh, minus the noah and the whale teeshirt over my dress) and don't have a photo
    Oh, actually, un outfit j'adore:

Top of outfit

Bottom of outfit

My beloved second hand docs!!
    I love it Bright colours make me smile.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.