Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Post a picture of yourself in an outfit you love! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StotheL)
    Huh, but I love the coat plus, my hair is an absolute mess there. Coat > hair style (in that picture anyway lol)..:p:
    The coat's not too bad. I'm sure you would look great in most things. That 'messy' hair of yours (if you insist) would look great on those pink pillows!

Btw, have you ever thought about include a gents section in your blog?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Atomik)
    Eeeeee! I'm gonna buy one of these hoodies on Saturday:

Psytrance gnome hoodies FTW!!!
    I like that a lot!!!

I have a woolly gnome coat, its rather massive though.

ReputationRep:
    Gonna also show some love for my geeky band teeshirt :ninjagirl:

:flower2:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nynyflower)

omg - WANT that hat...

ReputationRep:
    Cool outfits everyone!

Well I like wearing a suit, only on occasions when everyone else is though, like a wedding or prom or something. That's when I had my long hair:

Other than that I love my stripy jacket type thing and all of my Travis t shirts but I can't find pictures of any of them! I'm trying to grow my hair back like it was in my profile pic/avatar too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    The coat's not too bad. I'm sure you would look great in most things. That 'messy' hair of yours (if you insist) would look great on those pink pillows!

Btw, have you ever thought about include a gents section in your blog?
    It's very cosy, I love it :love: Trust me, it's messy there. It would look great on my pillows? Perhaps I'm not picking up on something? haha, my apologies my brain stopped functioning several hours ago, I'm on bedtime shutdown mode now!

I haven't updated my blog in a good while now, but yeah I have thought about it, it's just the getting around to doing it part. I liked writing in my blog, but I went through a boring patch and didn't have much to write about, I'm not sure I'd like to write about strictly fashion so I guess I'll see I've a few article ideas in mind!

ReputationRep:
    It's very cosy, I love it :love: Trust me, it's messy there. It would look great on my pillows? Perhaps I'm not picking up on something? haha, my apologies my brain stopped functioning several hours ago, I'm on bedtime shutdown mode now!

I haven't updated my blog in a good while now, but yeah I have thought about it, it's just the getting around to doing it part. I liked writing in my blog, but I went through a boring patch and didn't have much to write about, I'm not sure I'd like to write about strictly fashion so I guess I'll see I've a few article ideas in mind!
    Nevermind. I'm on shutting-down mode but need to grind out some work. :mad:

Regarding the blog, if there's anything interesting, I'll be at least one of the readers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    Ahhh my style's nowhere as eyecatching as some of you lot and I don't have many pics but this is one of my favourite summer dresses.

Spoiler:
    Show
    I have that dress! Actually so does my sister (we live in different cities, it's not as sad as it sounds).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bear_Grylls)

cant beat a bit of santa, im the tall geezerrr
    I think you are officially the only man I've ever seen to look good in a santa suit!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    I have that dress! Actually so does my sister (we live in different cities, it's not as sad as it sounds).
    awesome!

are you wearing it in the winter? If so, how?

ReputationRep:
    I love this dress Its red detailing is so cute
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by minimo)
    awesome!

are you wearing it in the winter? If so, how?
    'Fraid not, it's just too summery, have worn it over white jeans (nicer than it sounds) in early/mid autumn but i've not worn it since.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ASprinkleOfPixieDust)
    'Fraid not, it's just too summery, have worn it over white jeans (nicer than it sounds) in early/mid autumn but i've not worn it since.
    yep, same.

White jeans sound nice actually!

ReputationRep:
    Best hoodie ever!

best hat ever!

i am incapable of not pulling a retarded face =D

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by unknownking321)
    Nevermind. I'm on shutting-down mode but need to grind out some work. :mad:

Regarding the blog, if there's anything interesting, I'll be at least one of the readers!
    Haha, well I hope you got your work done!

Thanks, I'll give it a thought or two, finding the time to update it though is where the problem lies. I'm beginning to read mens Vogue and GQ monthly, it's surprisingly interesting and a different taint on fashion from that of Harpers, Elle etc so I'll see in due course I guess.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, well I hope you got your work done!

Thanks, I'll give it a thought or two, finding the time to update it though is where the problem lies. I'm beginning to read mens Vogue and GQ monthly, it's surprisingly interesting and a different taint on fashion from that of Harpers, Elle etc so I'll see in due course I guess.
    I finished my work eventually, however, it looks like I might have another late night tonight!

Are you actually reading them or just trying to look for photos of Daniel Craig? :p:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mousickle)
    Best hoodie ever!

That hoodie is amazing!! Where is it from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by that_time)
    That hoodie is amazing!! Where is it from?
    Well the hoodie is from new look but I made the ears and little paw bits on the ties (which you cant see in the pic). Was pretty easy to do, just need some random material lying about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nynyflower)

Rainbow Brite stylee! Love it!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.