My IELTS score

Watch this thread
Nazanin ghodrati
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello
To whom it may concern
This is nazanin ghodrati, I am sending this question regarding my IELTS score,due to my acceptance from convenrty university I must got 6.5 in overall in IELTS exam and also 5,5 in other skills,but unfortunately I get overall 6
In my IELTS exam and i just have one low score in reading.
Please let me to know if there is any offer for solve this problem.
Best regards
Nazanin ghodrati
mangolychee
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
In my opinion the best way is to either reach out to the university or resit your IELTS.
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nazanin ghodrati)
Hello
To whom it may concern
This is nazanin ghodrati, I am sending this question regarding my IELTS score,due to my acceptance from convenrty university I must got 6.5 in overall in IELTS exam and also 5,5 in other skills,but unfortunately I get overall 6
In my IELTS exam and i just have one low score in reading.
Please let me to know if there is any offer for solve this problem.
Best regards
Nazanin ghodrati
Hi Nazanin ghodrati,

Thank you for your message.

I'm sorry to hear about your result.

It's likely you need to resit your IELTS exam. However, it's worth contacting the university via Live Chat and asking admissions the best course of action to take. If you need to retake the exam, you can do this with the university as they have their own IELTS exam. When using Live Chat, simply state your name, student ID, course and query. Although it's unlikely the university will immediately respond, they are aware of your message and will reply when they're able to.

Veronica
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads