Where can i get a used macbook pro in u.k

Watch this thread
Dominic254
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Anyone with an idea where I can get a good MacPro (used) at a good price. Any trusted site?
nutz99
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Dominic254)
Anyone with an idea where I can get a good MacPro (used) at a good price. Any trusted site?
CeX, they give a 2 year warranty as well.
Blue_Cow
Badges: 22
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hoxton Macs.
Dominic254
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by nutz99)
CeX, they give a 2 year warranty as well.
Thanks, is it a site?
K.mil
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I have one I'm looking to sell I got a desktop now so I rarely use it
hallamstudents
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Hi Dominic254 you can try amazon and ebay. You could also try John Lewis, I'm not sure about online, but I know in store they have a section for used laptops, and they sell them for cheaper.

- Rosie
nutz99
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks, is it a site?
I thought everyone had heard of CeX https://uk.webuy.com/

They have dozens of shops around the country too.
Last edited by nutz99; 1 month ago
DTON
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Thanks, is it a site?
You'll know when you've found CEX as the person behind the counter will have green/blue hair, stink of BO, be drinking monster, wearing an iron maiden sweater or similar, face tattoos and only talk in groans.

All jokes aside they're not bad for selection and you get a warranty. Or have a poke about on ebay/Amazon for refurbs from trusted vendors only.

Hope you get a good deal, mine cost an arm and a leg back in 2017
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (35)
33.33%
They're exactly what I expected (27)