Personal statement help

Watch this thread
Aryan500
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hey everyone, I’m submitting my UCAS application today but my personal statement has 570 extra characters than what’s required. Could someone help me out and help reduce the count, I don’t want to discard anything that might be important. Any help will be appreciated
blipblopbloop
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Aryan500)
Hey everyone, I’m submitting my UCAS application today but my personal statement has 570 extra characters than what’s required. Could someone help me out and help reduce the count, I don’t want to discard anything that might be important. Any help will be appreciated
Yeahhh it's going to be difficult to help with nothing to go off of.
The_Lonely_Goatherd
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
DO NOT SEND YOUR PS TO RANDOM PEOPLE YOU DON'T KNOW. Please also be sure not to post it on the open forum! :eek3:
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Remove any sentence along the lines of “Mathematics A level has given me problem solving skills”

Remove any use of furthermore, in addition and other filler words

Work through each sentence and try to find one word to remove that doesn’t remove the grammatical sense of the sentence.
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Also what’s with your username?)
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Use shorter sentences.
They have more impact.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads