Optom Timetable

Watch this thread
Ashrafc97
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello, I was trying to plan my timetable for next year and arrange my transport but its a bit difficult not knowing times. I was wondering if anyone knew roughly what times lectures for Optom in UWE generally start and finish. Thank you
dbhc2411
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ashrafc97)
Hello, I was trying to plan my timetable for next year and arrange my transport but its a bit difficult not knowing times. I was wondering if anyone knew roughly what times lectures for Optom in UWE generally start and finish. Thank you
The way timetabling at universities is done is a very complex process, and it changes year on year - so it would be very hard to say until you're pretty close to starting the course. You should get your timetable a week or two in advance and you should have that teething period to adjust your travel arrangements.

You could contact the department to ask about how their contact hours are arranged but they'd be unlikely to know at this point what the timetable will be for the year.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (118)
40.27%
They're exactly what I expected (71)
24.23%