Which A-levels do I choose?

Watch this thread
cutelittlecherub
Badges: 2
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hi! I will be starting my A-levels in september ( if all goes well ), but I am still on the fence about a few A-levels. I have done a lot of research and still can’t narrow it down, any help?
Wired_1800
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cutelittlecherub)
Hi! I will be starting my A-levels in september ( if all goes well ), but I am still on the fence about a few A-levels. I have done a lot of research and still can’t narrow it down, any help?
You need to consider your future career aspirations, what you are good at and the subjects that align to your aspirations.
cutelittlecherub
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thankyou!! But I have a few career paths in mind.. so I’m not sure how to narrow it down to 3

(Original post by Wired_1800)
You need to consider your future career aspirations, what you are good at and the subjects that align to your aspirations.
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by cutelittlecherub)
Thankyou!! But I have a few career paths in mind.. so I’m not sure how to narrow it down to 3
Try different combinations in here: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Pick subjects you enjoy and are good at
minnierocks
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Muttley79)
Try different combinations in here: https://www.theuniguide.co.uk/a-level-explorer

Pick subjects you enjoy and are good at
Just used the link and that’s helped me so much. My ideal career choice came up from best matches with the a levels I’m choosing so I’m relieved
Muttley79
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by minnierocks)
Just used the link and that’s helped me so much. My ideal career choice came up from best matches with the a levels I’m choosing so I’m relieved
That's great also see what else those A level could lead to in case you change your mind
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
How to Choose 6th Form Subjects - https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/a-l...-your-subjects
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads