Is coffee a good first date/meet up?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
So I was going to ask a girl out for a coffee today, then maybe see how it goes and take it from there. I was thinking if it goes well we could go out for some food as well afterwards.

What do you guys think??
Max1989
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Yes it's a fine first date, probably one of the most common, I'd probably combine it with walk (getting a take out) instead of just sitting as sitting facing each other can become a bit awkward for a first date
Last edited by Max1989; 1 month ago
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Coffee is a good ambiguous date request if you’re not too sure of the lie of the land. Acceptance is positive but could be just friendly, negative is a fairly clear sign but not as embarrassing as being rejected with an obvious date request. If your feeling reasonably confident I would go for something more overtly a date, a drink or some interesting activity
tinyperson
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
yh
RambleAmple
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Yes, it's good because you actually have to talk to each other so can get to know each other (unlike say in a cinema) but it also doesn't have to last all that long if you aren't vibing, or you can offer to do more or take your time if you are.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (63)
68.48%
In the post (3)
3.26%
Text (13)
14.13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (13)
14.13%

Watched Threads