Student eligibility evidence required - Academic Year 2022/23

Watch this thread
__.bxs
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Today morning, I received an email from SFE telling me that 'my application is on hold because of the following reason(s): Awaiting Eligibility Evidence'.

A few days ago, I sent a UK passport details application form to SFE, by post, with my passport details etc. I was told on the website, that I didn't need to send my passport with it.

So what do I do now? What 'necessary evidence' are SFE asking for? Are SFE sending me this email before they have received the passport details form?

Thanks
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by __.bxs)
Today morning, I received an email from SFE telling me that 'my application is on hold because of the following reason(s): Awaiting Eligibility Evidence'.

A few days ago, I sent a UK passport details application form to SFE, by post, with my passport details etc. I was told on the website, that I didn't need to send my passport with it.

So what do I do now? What 'necessary evidence' are SFE asking for? Are SFE sending me this email before they have received the passport details form?

Thanks
Hi there,

This is just an automatic e-mail requesting evidence of your ID. Since you've just recently sent the UK Passport Details form to us please ignore the e-mail.

We're currently processing these forms in around 16 working days, so please check your account for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
__.bxs
Badges: 0
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Graeme SFE)
Hi there,

This is just an automatic e-mail requesting evidence of your ID. Since you've just recently sent the UK Passport Details form to us please ignore the e-mail.

We're currently processing these forms in around 16 working days, so please check your account for any updates.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login
Just checked my account and it's telling me that I have completed all the steps required (which wasn't the case before today), which means my identity evidence has been accepted.

Thanks for the response.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (23)
17.83%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.03%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.26%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.88%

Watched Threads