Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    If the sign on a bus lane had the times for example 7.30 - 9.30. Does that mean I can drive between those times or I cannot drives between 7.30 - 9.30. Also, if there is no sign on the bus lane does that mean I cannot drive in the bus lane at anytime or does it mean I can at all times?

I knew all this - however recently I've began overthinking about all this and I've confused myself. I don't want to fail my test over something as simple as this.

Anything else I should know about bus lanes?

ReputationRep:
    you can't drive beetween those times, its the times the bus lane is in use. and yeah, don't drive in the bus lane if theres no time..not worth the risk really

ReputationRep:
    if there is no time it will be a 24h bus lane, also check that after 9.30(when your allowed to drive) it is an exemption for all vehicles to use the bus lanes, some are just for private hire cabs at variable times etc. Round here the buses have cameras and cctv is used and its £60/80 fine.

ReputationRep:
    you will NOT be able to drive in the bus lane during the times stated

dont go in one at all if it has no time.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.