Tesco store transfers

Watch this thread
niall.hogan
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello. I work at a local Tesco and am going on to study at university in Winchester in September. I was just asking about the possibility that I could transfer stores? And how easy is it? I have asked my management but frankly they’re not being too helpful currently , so I thought I’d ask here. Cheers
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by niall.hogan)
Hello. I work at a local Tesco and am going on to study at university in Winchester in September. I was just asking about the possibility that I could transfer stores? And how easy is it? I have asked my management but frankly they’re not being too helpful currently , so I thought I’d ask here. Cheers
Hi there.

Tracey_W may be able to help.

Best wishes.
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by niall.hogan)
You'll need to speak to your immediate store manager regarding the request for a store transfer to nearer your university.
They may say it's your place to do it yourself but unfortunately it's the manager place to assist you with thing's.
Unfortunately some manger's and reluctant to assist with this although it's there place to do so.

What they need to do is first of all make sure that there's availability positions available at the new store you want to go to and then notify the necessary store manager regarding a staff member at there store wish to work with that particular store. Then it's up to the other manager to agree with thing's for you.

You could do it yourself by contacting the other store and ask them if it's possible for you to come and work in this store.
Alternatively you could apply for a job similar to your current one at this particular Tesco store and tell them that you currently working with Tesco xxxx and say you want to work there while you attend the university close hand for the next few years.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (150)
40.54%
They're exactly what I expected (92)
24.86%