The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
she is a smart idiot
Reply 2
do you even need to ask that question?
nahhh but she probably doesn't have much sense. lol
She just doesn't care about the rest of the world and she thinks war is an order of god... or something, I can't quite remember how she said it.
george bush is an idiot, but he got into power...
Reply 6
She's not an idoit just doesnt have the best sense and is slightly inaccurate
Reply 7
She just comes across as one of those annoying people who is really thick and doesnt realise it (too arrogant), and tries to sound authoritative and totally fails. Like how she always seemed to evade questions and you never got the impression she actually SAID anything of substance, she just waffled. Arghhh.
Reply 8
so you dont think she is intelligent.
Reply 9
she's done pretty well for an idiot
She's cute.
nah.. she only thought africa was a country and thought a candain comedian with a terrible accent was Sarkozy.. not to mention her views on rape, abortion and foriegn policy. I for one thinks she deserves a Nobel bloody Prize for her great contribution to the world.
Reply 12
do none of you think she maybe a victim of the media. thats what most of the republicans will think
Reply 13
Does a bear **** in the woods?
i dont think she is an idiot, but so what if she is, americaans come across as stupid SOMETIMES.... george bush for example.. and those that didn't even know who was up for election that sky news showed lol
****, double post...

i wasnt saying that americans are stupid ^^^ but the british media make them all out to be stupid, and therefore the media probably made Palin out to be an idiot too...
Reply 16
she is quite unexperianced this could explain the mishaps shes had with the media
May God protect the world from her lunacy, polar bears not extinct you say Mrs P, who'll be laughing when Alaska is flooded and melts due to global warming?
See you'd think not, but then she does say some pretty silly things..
She's smart. Definately smart.

She allowed herself to be attacked by the liberal media, by trying to represent the "redneck" american. This meant that rednecks thought of the attacks on palin as attacks on themselves. This meant that they had sympathy for palin, and thus voted for her. She seemed proud to be ignorant about things like science, thus drawing more sympathy. However, this strategy thankfully was not completely successful.

But her views make her idiotic.

Latest

Trending

Trending