Is Sarah Palin an idiot? watch

Announcements
  • View Poll Results: is she an idiot?
    yes
    84.13%
    no
    15.87%

ReputationRep:
    lets all take a step back, forgetting the media mishaps. at one point she was in contention to become the next vice-president of America. that's a big thing. it would take a clever, capable and quick witted person to get into that position.

ReputationRep:
    poll segests shes an idiot? if she is then how did she get into that position?

ReputationRep:
    She thought Africa was a country. That, in my mind, qualifies her for Retard of the Year.

ReputationRep:
    She's an anti-abortionist, gun-toting, Jesus-loving bear killer so in THAT sense, she is an idiot.

ReputationRep:
    and yet she could of become the worlds most powerful country's second in command?

ReputationRep:
    She's not an idiot.
    She's just a lot thicker than what she'd like to think.
    I guess that's pretty idiotic.

ReputationRep:
    I'd like to see all the people saying she's an idiot get nominated for VP.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia87)
    She's an anti-abortionist, gun-toting, Jesus-loving bear killer so in THAT sense, she is an idiot.
    Sorry I didn't know loving Jesus made people idiots. Is everyone who follows a religion (most of the world) an idiot then? Any evidence to back this up?

ReputationRep:
    my point exactly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    Sorry I didn't know loving Jesus made people idiots. Is everyone who follows a religion (most of the world) an idiot then? Any evidence to back this up?
    She's a God 'n' Guns type. Not all Christians are stupid, just the fundamental (emphasis on the mental) kind.

ReputationRep:
    sure do wish we could stop talking about sarah palin now guys

ReputationRep:
    why?

ReputationRep:
    i think she has achieved a lot!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yuffie)
    Before you jump down my throat, I am actually a Christian myself. What I do NOT advocate, however, is politicians implementing religion into their policies. Religion and politics should be kept separate. If she were to become President one day (help us), she could, by all means, illegalise abortion, even in circumstances surrounding rape and incest and therefore place limitations on women's rights.

ReputationRep:
    Joe Biden's a bit of a Gaffer as well, though...

ReputationRep:
    Well now that there isn't a chance of her potentially becoming president, I will freely admit that she is quite hot.

ReputationRep:
    So most people think she is an idiot!!! She has beaten many other republicans to be a possible vice-president for mccain, meaning she must be intelligent to beat them. is the rest of the republican party full of idiots as well then? and for the next election she will probably be the republican nominee.

ReputationRep:
    She thought Africa was a country, enough said.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.