Dental Therapy and Hygiene

Watch this thread
ellalakhani
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I was just wondering if I have a good chance of getting into DTH at KCL, I've done work experience in both US and England, and will continue to do more. Predicted AAB- bio, chem, and maths, and go to a grammar school. And will be doing volunteering in the Summer.
ellalakhani
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Does this course require early entry?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellalakhani)
Hi there.

I believe you apply in January however Dentaldreams could confirm/correct this.

Also ellalakhani please edit this thread to include your other queries, and avoid making more threads, as you've created multiple similar ones in a short time space - thanks!

Best wishes.
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 month ago
ellalakhani
Rep:
Does a dental hygienist and therapist, known as a doctor like a dentist?
Dentaldreams
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by ellalakhani)
Hi there,

Unlike Dentistry applications, Dental Hygiene Therapy application deadlines are in January.

Thanks for the tag TriplexA and you were right!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (53)
69.74%
In the post (3)
3.95%
Text (10)
13.16%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (10)
13.16%

Watched Threads