is my CV ok for a subway job?

Watch this thread
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I just made this with a template I found on the internet. is there anything else I should add?
Attached files
Last edited by Spelunker; 1 month ago
bea_murray0
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Spelunker)
I just made this with a template I found on the internet. is there anything else I should add?
That looks pretty good! Obviously I assume you've left out your name and school name for privacy purposes but make sure to change that to the school+college you attended and name the file with your full name. One other thing is maybe you could add your predicted A level grades (as long as you're clear that they're predicted) just to give the employer an idea of your academic capabilities (not that it would be massively relevant beyond GCSE level for subway specifically, but high predicted grades might make your application more attractive). The work experience at a GP surgery strikes me as a bit odd in the context of the CV but I assume you're applying for medicine? If so I would add that in your introductory bit, e.g. I did work experience in a GP surgery to strengthen my application to medical school, where I will start in 2022/23/whenever, although again it's not relevant to subway specifically, it shows dedication and long-term commitment to your goals. Personally, I would leave out employment history if there's nothing to add, or you could add any volunteering you've done instead? And it would be worth mentioning any awards e.g. DofE, or roles of responsibility in school e.g. prefect, buddy etc. Best of luck with it!
Spelunker
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by bea_murray0)
That looks pretty good! Obviously I assume you've left out your name and school name for privacy purposes but make sure to change that to the school+college you attended and name the file with your full name. One other thing is maybe you could add your predicted A level grades (as long as you're clear that they're predicted) just to give the employer an idea of your academic capabilities (not that it would be massively relevant beyond GCSE level for subway specifically, but high predicted grades might make your application more attractive). The work experience at a GP surgery strikes me as a bit odd in the context of the CV but I assume you're applying for medicine? If so I would add that in your introductory bit, e.g. I did work experience in a GP surgery to strengthen my application to medical school, where I will start in 2022/23/whenever, although again it's not relevant to subway specifically, it shows dedication and long-term commitment to your goals. Personally, I would leave out employment history if there's nothing to add, or you could add any volunteering you've done instead? And it would be worth mentioning any awards e.g. DofE, or roles of responsibility in school e.g. prefect, buddy etc. Best of luck with it!

thank you !
Muttley79
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Spelunker)
The first bit is hardly relevant and needs reworking - short punchy sentences.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (29)
17.68%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (41)
25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
51.83%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.49%

Watched Threads