The Student Room Group

Driving test

Hi! Is someone from Luton who is learning to drive? How I can find a test cancellation? I have an app but still doesn't received nothing.
Thank you!
Reply 1
Go on the DVSA website and keep checking.
Original post by Elena Vlad
Hi! Is someone from Luton who is learning to drive? How I can find a test cancellation? I have an app but still doesn't received nothing.
Thank you!

Have you considered asking your instructor to book for you?
Reply 3
Hi,I was looking yesterday I have one booked for mid July and want postpone it for a few weeks but the earliest cancellations I saw were end of September, October and December.You need to look around 9.30am to 10am morning and in the evening around eight or nine o'clock these are the times I came across about 5 cancellations. But they will probably be other times aswell, keep looking on the Dvsa website.Monday's 6am they release slots but usually the slots are 4 or 5 months away.How soon are you looking for?
Reply 4
Original post by Fm00
Hi,I was looking yesterday I have one booked for mid July and want postpone it for a few weeks but the earliest cancellations I saw were end of September, October and December.You need to look around 9.30am to 10am morning and in the evening around eight or nine o'clock these are the times I came across about 5 cancellations. But they will probably be other times aswell, keep looking on the Dvsa website.Monday's 6am they release slots but usually the slots are 4 or 5 months away.How soon are you looking for?

Hi! I'm looking for this month, for July. I have my test on the end of August, but I looking for one early because I'm finishing my hours. What about the app for finding a test ?I have the driving-test-cancellations now,know someone if is good?
I know he can find one for me,but is like 250 pounds.

A driving test booking cost £62.00…
Just get an app to do it for you - £250 for a 'quick' driving test is a joke.
Reply 7
Original post by gtty123

I have the driving-test-cancellations-now app,but still don't find nothing.
Yes! That I can find my self from Dvsa.My intructor told he can find one for me quickly but is 250 pounds.

Yeah I wouldn’t even consider handing £250 over. Your instructor seems great…
If you have Testi, have you paid for premium? That gives you notifications. Make sure you’ve selected the days that you want to receive notifications for too.

Check the actual website too. I paid for Testi and in the end I found my test through the website.

Something will come up, just have to wait.
I think the same is to much .

He’s trying to scam you clearly. Be very cautious.
I have the driving-test-cancellations-now app,but still don't find nothing.

Have you tried a different location?
Reply 12
Keep checking

Hi! I'm looking for this month, for July. I have my test on the end of August, but I looking for one early because I'm finishing my hours. What about the app for finding a test ?I have the driving-test-cancellations now,know someone if is good?

What date in August and time
(edited 1 year ago)
Reply 13
Original post by Fm00
Keep checking

What date in August and time

Mine is 13 july
Original post by gtty123

What app is good to use to find cancellation

Quick Reply

Latest