What are the exact requirements for Durham Foundation course?

Watch this thread
Minminwun
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
For example like BSc bioscience with a foundation year, I can’t see any requirements for A level grades and I’m confused, also on UCAS website it mentioned it might include interviews but what would the interviews be about and when will they take place, there’s no information about it.
Last edited by Minminwun; 1 month ago
Durham Students
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Minminwun)
For example like BSc bioscience with a foundation year, I can’t see any requirements for A level grades and I’m confused, also on UCAS website it mentioned it might include interviews but what would the interviews be about and when will they take place, there’s no information about it.
Hi there

I cannot find any A-level entry requirements for the Biosciences with Foundation Year course which probably means that they don't take those into account. The website mentions GCSE grade requirements in Maths, Science and Chemistry which you should take into account before applying. Also, you will need to meet the general criteria of an underrepresented group in HE to be able to apply.

Questions about the interview can be asked here: https://www.durham.ac.uk/study/ask-us/

Hope that helps

-Himieka (Official DU Rep)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
69%
In the post (4)
4%
Text (13)
13%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (14)
14%

Watched Threads