PG loan + CPR timeframe

Watch this thread
helsabot
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I've applied for a second postgrad loan with CPR, and am just wondering where I might be at in terms of timeline. I intially sent off the paper form and CPR application about six weeks ago, but then got an email almost immediately (May 25th) saying that my evidence couldn't be accepted.

I then sent additional evidence on June 7th, and eventually received an automated email saying that evidence had been received on June 20th, but there is still no visible record of any of this my online account.

Will my loan application have been processing since it was first received, or does CPR have to approved before the loan application itself can be assessed?

And once processing an application has begun, what is the timeframe for getting a decision?
Graeme SFE
Badges: 8
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by helsabot)
I've applied for a second postgrad loan with CPR, and am just wondering where I might be at in terms of timeline. I intially sent off the paper form and CPR application about six weeks ago, but then got an email almost immediately (May 25th) saying that my evidence couldn't be accepted.

I then sent additional evidence on June 7th, and eventually received an automated email saying that evidence had been received on June 20th, but there is still no visible record of any of this my online account.

Will my loan application have been processing since it was first received, or does CPR have to approved before the loan application itself can be assessed?

And once processing an application has begun, what is the timeframe for getting a decision?
Hi there,

The Postgraduate team are currently processing evidence in around 6 working days, so you should have heard back by now: I'm sorry this hasn't happened.

Please call us on 0300 100 0031: one of our team will check this.

Thanks, Graeme
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (147)
40.83%
They're exactly what I expected (88)