How best can I study for exams

Watch this thread
CharmieMUMU
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
What is the best way to study for exam final year. Are past papers efficient
juicygcse
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Past papers are an essential part of revision. However, I would say they should not be the only part, especially if (as I assume you are) are in year 12 and have another year left to revise - you don't want to have done all the questions and then have nothing left to do for your final revision. What other methods you should use depend slightly on the subject - e.g. mind maps are good for essay subjects, flashcards are good for facts, basically anything involving active recall is good, it basically just depends on you.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Revision Study Skills -
https://www.sussex.ac.uk/skillshub/?id=296&site=normal
https://www.bangor.ac.uk/studyskills...-skills.php.en
CharmieMUMU
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Apparently I'm in year 13 and I'm near my exams in October and I am bubbled with so much confusion on what to really do during my last month's of revision
Liv1354
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I've recently sat my final A level exams and the methods I used were mind maps, flashcards with specific facts, reading past paper examiner reports and mark schemes to build an idea on what points will boost my answers and I verbally answered questions I'd previously written. All of these I would highly recommend but obviously it will depend on your subjects as they may vary from mine, I hope this does help though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
15.31%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (25)
25.51%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (54)
55.1%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.08%

Watched Threads