I have applied through UCAS but haven’t received a confirmation from Coventry?

Watch this thread
blindedstudent
Badges: 6
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’ve applied through UCAS to my 5 choices three days ago. All of my choices have emailed me within one day that they have my application, except for Coventry. Does Coventry University send confirmation emails when they receive your application? Just worried as it is my main choice.
moopxo
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I'm sure they have received it, it might just take a few more days. Check your spam/junk folder too
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 weeks ago
(Original post by blindedstudent)
I’ve applied through UCAS to my 5 choices three days ago. All of my choices have emailed me within one day that they have my application, except for Coventry. Does Coventry University send confirmation emails when they receive your application? Just worried as it is my main choice.
Hi blindedstudent,

Thank you for your post.

Since it's been a week, have you received an email of confirmation? If not, you could contact admissions at +44(0)24 7765 7688 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT) to ask.

Veronica
blindedstudent
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report Thread starter 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Coventry University Student Ambassadors)
Hi blindedstudent,

Thank you for your post.

Since it's been a week, have you received an email of confirmation? If not, you could contact admissions at +44(0)24 7765 7688 (Monday-Friday 8:30am-5pm GMT) to ask.

Veronica
I have sinced received an offer but I am curious on some details about it, where to send an email of my qualifications and a question on the course
itself. I have called the university many times, emailed multiple times in the span of the last two weeks and I have received nothing back. I am
personally starting to get a little turned off of this university because of it.
Last edited by blindedstudent; 3 weeks ago
Coventry University Student Ambassadors
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by blindedstudent)
I have sinced received an offer but I am curious on some details about it, where to send an email of my qualifications and a question on the course
itself. I have called the university many times, emailed multiple times in the span of the last two weeks and I have received nothing back. I am
personally starting to get a little turned off of this university because of it.
Thank you for getting back to me blindedstudent. Thank you for your patience. I'm sorry to hear you're not hearing back from the university.

Since you applied using UCAS, you should have been able to input your qualifications on UCAS.
When I applied using UCAS at the time, I vaguely recalled being able to input my previous qualifications.

Also, as some time has passed, have you heard from the university at all?

A method to get in touch with the university is using Live Chat where you're able to speak to a member of staff from the university. If you haven't tried, this is worth a shot, and see how far you get. Although it's unlikely you will receive an immediate response, the university will get back to you. It's best to make the most of this opportunity and ask all the questions you have. Also, it's good to ask about your eligibility to commence online studies if you are yet to complete all the criteria asked of you and you have been given an offer letter. Don't forget to state your name, student ID, course and query.

I'm sorry again about your situation and I sincerely hope you hear back from the university. If there's anything you'd like to ask, please feel free to do so and the student ambassadors will do their best to help.

Veronica
Last edited by Coventry University Student Ambassadors; 4 days ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (14)
17.5%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
26.25%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (41)
51.25%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
5%

Watched Threads