Need ideas for a psychology study

Watch this thread
noodlestopshop_
Badges: 7
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Does anyone have any interesting topics I could investigate for a psychology project I will be completing over the summer? I preferably would like a questionnaire-style study, but can't think of a topic.
Qetzia2
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by noodlestopshop_)
Does anyone have any interesting topics I could investigate for a psychology project I will be completing over the summer? I preferably would like a questionnaire-style study, but can't think of a topic.
Something to do with social media, self-esteem, body dysmorphia. I think it could be ab interesting topic.
James muraguri
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by noodlestopshop_)
You can try the effects of employee counselling programs on job perfomance
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (33)
23.4%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (73)
51.77%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.96%

Watched Threads