Everything about retail

Watch this thread
A_1I00
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I’m trying to go for a sales assistant in Next and it will be my first time in retail.

Lemme know ur top tips and advice please!!
Leslie Knope
Badges: 20
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_1I00)
I’m trying to go for a sales assistant in Next and it will be my first time in retail.

Lemme know ur top tips and advice please!!
Have you been offered the job?
Abbey_X.X_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I’ve just left my job at next. Just make sure you get stuck in during your interview especially the trial session of it and you’ll be fine. I don’t know about every store but I know At mine as long as you pass the personality questionnaire you’ve basically got the job good luck !
A_1I00
Rep:
What is the process like and what do you meant by getting stuck in the interview? Also do you know whether the work clothes with 75% discount will have to be new releases every couple of months that are only available in your next store stock?

(Original post by Abbey_X.X_)
A_1I00
Rep:
Nope just going to check with my CV but I’m aware they are understaffed so i’ll probably be called for an interview at some point

(Original post by Leslie Knope)
Have you been offered the job?
Abbey_X.X_
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by A_1I00)
What is the process like and what do you meant by getting stuck in the interview? Also do you know whether the work clothes with 75% discount will have to be new releases every couple of months that are only available in your next store stock?

(Original post by Abbey_X.X_)
They do have to be new releases but no one really checks so it’s nothing to worry about and during the interview they’ll take you on the shop floor and see how you do with identifying customers which need help or those who are just browsing. Just be friendly and smile and if you don’t know something there’s nothing wrong with asking.

It can be really stressful working in retail especially if your store is busy but take your time and smile and you shift should fly by
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

Y13s: How will you be receiving your A-level results?

In person (69)
67.65%
In the post (4)
3.92%
Text (14)
13.73%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (15)
14.71%

Watched Threads