Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

xbox 360 or ps3? Watch

• View Poll Results: do you like xbox 360 or pse?
    xbox 360
    54.55%
    PS3
    45.45%

ReputationRep:
    i prefer xbox 360 as i have it and i think it has better graphics then a ps3

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations??
    • CV Helper

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    i want a ps3, and always have, but due to monetary constraints, bought a 360. ps3 is better in every single way (except the game numbers), but its overpriced, therefore limiting its availability to the masses ...

ReputationRep:
    this is gonna get interesting....

ReputationRep:
    Search FFS

ReputationRep:
    i still think xbox 360 is better it has way more people playing online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil112)
    i still think xbox 360 is better it has way more people playing online
    Unfortunately the people are like you.

ReputationRep:
    I prefer my ps3 atm. I prefer not to have guys asking me to have sex with them over Live.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by junglemonkey)
    I prefer my ps3 atm. I prefer not to have guys asking me to have sex with them over Live.
    I'm sorry :sad:

:ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sahil112)
    i prefer xbox 360 as i have it and i think it has better graphics then a ps3
    Good for you, your opinion is invalid.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparxy)
    Good for you, your opinion is invalid.
    i can see that the majority of you are ps3 lovers

ReputationRep:
    ps3 is not good

ReputationRep:
    well with the new xbox experience and the amount of games xbox wins hands down

PS3 is much better :p:

ReputationRep:
    This is certainly going to get interesting - should bring out all the fanboys and fangirls in force.

I prefer the PS3 - it performs very well for what I use it for. I have a fully high def screen and want to watch blurays so the PS3 was my only choice really.
    However when I was originally looking for a console I was looking purely for a gaming console. I tried the PS3, the Wii and the Xbox 360 and I prefered the PS3. I found that the Wii got boring after about an hour and that the Xbox felt cheap, slow and I wasnt a huge fan of the games which were available at the time. I am also not a fan of the controller layout of the 360 and didnt want to pay to have to play online as I do so infrequently. I do however accept that the 360 has its merits and that some of the games on there which are exclusives, such as GOW, Halo etc a lot of people like - its just that I dont.

ReputationRep:
    there is now a poll aswell

ReputationRep:
    PS3, by a million Miles.

And no i am not a fanboy, i have both, but prefer my ps3.

I am quite disappointed with my 360(s), one always used to cut out, and the new one is starting to freeze.

I wish i couldn't fault the 360, but i can. So PS3 get's my vote. Since i have had it (almost a year), it has always been reliable, never gone wrong, and is quiet.

ReputationRep:
    PS3, I want to upgrade my PC then sell my 360 because it's like a sucky version of a PC to me...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViolatedTreason)
    i want a ps3, and always have, but due to monetary constraints, bought a 360. ps3 is better in every single way (except the game numbers), but its overpriced, therefore limiting its availability to the masses ...
    How is ps3 better in every way? apart from blu ray which is its only extra point, and built in wireless its pretty similar to the 360 but far more expensive, most games are multiformat too, I mean im not a Halo or Gears fan(not my idea of fun) but still 360 beats it for me.

ReputationRep:
    As far as the price goes, the PS3 packs so much more in that it is actually a lot better value for money, hell, just the wireless adapter for 360 is £60!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up sugar, or salt?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered gaming threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.