Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Early 30s.

ReputationRep:
    I dont think that there is an ideal age. I would hapilly get married, assuming I was with the right person of course, now or later. I would wait for the right person to come along not for the right age.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Me)
    My girlfriend (now ex) and I planned to get married this summer, even planned out the day, the seating arrangement in the church, and were about to approach the local vicar (who I happen to know). We both felt we really wanted to do it, that everything was perfect, and we were mature enough. Within 2 months, she broke up with me.

Lesson of the day, kids - don't make plans this early on.

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the Mrs. Right, but that said since I'll be leaving uni now when im about 23, id say 25-27

ReputationRep:
    mid twenties - 25 27, about the same for having kids!

ReputationRep:
    There is no perfect age, or age difference, or any such ********.

I don't really plan on getting married.

ReputationRep:
    Around 30-35. Because of what job I want to do, I won't have finished uni for potentially another 10 years and I wouldn't want to be married before I've finished.

ReputationRep:
    Late twenties/early thirties.

ReputationRep:
    Don't plan to.

Boning one pussy for the rest of my life? Madness.

ReputationRep:
    25 or 26

ReputationRep:
    Wow, this is alll really young.... its a 30 from me.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.