I came out yesterday, AMA

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
🥳🥳🥳
SagaciousSag
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Did it go well?
Anonymous #1
(Original post by SagaciousSag)
Did it go well?
Thankfully, yes
RushingRiver
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Wow, well done! I came out but I’m back in the closet now. Were you nervous? How do you feel now you’ve done it?
thrivingfrog
Badges: 20
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Well done! :party:
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Thankfully, yes
Hi there.

Congrats! Glad to hear those around you are accepting.
Anonymous #1
(Original post by RushingRiver)
Wow, well done! I came out but I’m back in the closet now. Were you nervous? How do you feel now you’ve done it?
I was so nervous. Just as I was about to do it, a really good song came on the radio and I had to wait like four minutes for it to be over! I feel great now that I've done it though
Mintkoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
🥳🥳🥳
Who did you come out as?
RushingRiver
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I was so nervous. Just as I was about to do it, a really good song came on the radio and I had to wait like four minutes for it to be over! I feel great now that I've done it though
Aww no that’s bad timing
It’s great that you’re free to express yourself now though!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (30)
17.86%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (44)
26.19%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (85)
50.6%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (9)
5.36%

Watched Threads