Hannah

Watch this thread
killabitis23
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Hello again killabiters,
Recently I have been talking to a girl at my Scouts group called Hannah a lot about what are hobbies and interests are and I am interested in eventually being boyfriend and girlfriend.
I have asked my Granddad what the next step towards that is and he just says ‘talk to her some more.’
What sort of things would be an appropriate thing to talk to her about as the next step towards asking her out?
Mintkoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by killabitis23)
Hello again killabiters
Removing her name from a very public website would be my first step.
Last edited by Mintkoala; 1 month ago
Huzam001
Badges: 13
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
^^^^ Really dude you shouldn’t be throwing their name out like that
29swife
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
um this is weird
Mintkoala
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
The name and being at scouts together, and the context of the conversations mentioned will all be very obvious to her, or anyone who knows her, if they visit this website (which is very likely as it’s a student site).

If you want a chance with anyone you don’t make it extremely obvious that you’re talking about them publicly online.
Last edited by Mintkoala; 1 month ago
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Forget it. You're too young to be getting involved with a girlfriend. Friends, yes, but no more.
killabitis23
Badges: 5
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Surnia how do you know how old I am?
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by killabitis23)
Surnia how do you know how old I am?
Probably from your recent drum kit thread.
I do agree with Surnia's advice as the vast majority of high school relationships don't last.

Best wishes.
Last edited by TriplexA; 1 month ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How did The Student Room help you with your university application?

Talking to current university students (19)
18.63%
Talking to peers going through the same thing (35)
34.31%
Speaking to student ambassadors from the universities (6)
5.88%
Speaking to staff members from universities (2)
1.96%
Using the personal statement builder, library or helper service (10)
9.8%
Reading articles about what steps to take (19)
18.63%
Learning about/speaking to Student Finance England (4)
3.92%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
6.86%

Watched Threads