Things are going really well, I just don't want to make it official just yet?

Watch this thread
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Been seeing each other for close to a month now, and honestly, it's been fantastic. I just don't see any reason to rush to make it official.

I'm serious about her, it's just we're having so much fun getting to know one another - it's almost like I know it's likely to become serious, and that's great, but there's no need to label anything.

She came back from France after spending a few days there with her family, and she actually brought back my favorite food and drink without me asking or anything. I mean if that doesn't tell you how good it's going...

We work for the same company, but in different departments, and so I don't think any of our colleagues need to know just yet...
TriplexA
Badges: 18
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Been seeing each other for close to a month now, and honestly, it's been fantastic. I just don't see any reason to rush to make it official.

I'm serious about her, it's just we're having so much fun getting to know one another - it's almost like I know it's likely to become serious, and that's great, but there's no need to label anything.

She came back from France after spending a few days there with her family, and she actually brought back my favorite food and drink without me asking or anything. I mean if that doesn't tell you how good it's going...

We work for the same company, but in different departments, and so I don't think any of our colleagues need to know just yet...
Hi there.

That's so considerate of her. There's no need to rush into things, as you've said, so take your time. You could share your feelings about her when you're ready, as a next step before going public perhaps.

Best wishes.
Zarek
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
I had a workplace romance too. The clandestine period when we didn’t tell colleagues was fun, but couldn’t be sustained very long as people suss and in truth if you’re happy you secretly want people to know. You can make it as official as you both want. I always feel that once you’re bonking it implies exclusivity and if you’re feeling good about things you want to say gf/bf. Good luck
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (143)
40.28%
They're exactly what I expected (87)
24.51%