MamaTreeTree
Badges: 1
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Please could someone confirm that the nursing bursary is actually called the Learning Support Fund? I have always been told I need to apply for a Nursing Bursary and this was the only one that seemed to fit the criteria. Many thanks.
Tracey_W
Badges: 17
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MamaTreeTree)
Please could someone confirm that the nursing bursary is actually called the Learning Support Fund? I have always been told I need to apply for a Nursing Bursary and this was the only one that seemed to fit the criteria. Many thanks.
Contact SFE ( student finance England) if you studying in England about this.
Look at the link below for more information about this okay.

nhsbsa.nhs.uk
https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk › nhs-le...
NHS Learning Support Fund - NHSBSA

A NHS Scotland registered midwife

Emily_B
moonkatt
Last edited by Tracey_W; 1 month ago
University of Salford
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by MamaTreeTree)
Hi there,

Yep it's the NHS Learning Support Fund - and you can find information on it here: https://www.nhsbsa.nhs.uk/nhs-learning-support-fund

Hope that helps

Rowan
- University of Salford Rep
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (15)
17.24%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (21)
24.14%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (47)
54.02%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (4)
4.6%

Watched Threads