peteryoungy
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
This is my prediction

A* A C

Want to study in London

I want to study Accounting and FInance

Don't know which uni I should choose. Better overall.

Help plz.
swanseajack1
Badges: 19
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by peteryoungy)
This is my prediction

A* A C

Want to study in London

Help plz.
Does it have to be in London as that will be restricting your option massively.
peteryoungy
Rep:
I am trying everything I could to remain in London.

If there's a bit more prestigious uni outside of London I may consider it.
swanseajack1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
I am trying everything I could to remain in London.

If there's a bit more prestigious uni outside of London I may consider it.
Cardiff are offering AAB-ABB. They might well make you an offer. Worth 1 option.
swanseajack1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
Cardiff is offering AAB-ABB for Accounting and Bath AAA-A*AB for Accounting and Finance. Would be worth a risk. They might make you an offer which would be their standard grades. Certainly worth looking up as aspirational choices.
peteryoungy
Rep:
(Original post by swanseajack1)
Cardiff is offering AAB-ABB for Accounting and Bath AAA-A*AB for Accounting and Finance. Would be worth a risk. They might make you an offer which would be their standard grades. Certainly worth looking up as aspirational choices.
So if I get A* A C that will be 128 points but cardiff is asking for ABB which is also 128 points. Not sure whether its worth taking the risk my grades aren't that great.

Also I am not sure if I am eligible or contextual offer or do you know how can get one.
swanseajack1
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
So if I get A* A C that will be 128 points but cardiff is asking for ABB which is also 128 points. Not sure whether its worth taking the risk my grades aren't that great.

Also I am not sure if I am eligible or contextual offer or do you know how can get one.
Well if you dont try you will never know. Cardiff like most universities dont accept ucas points but a C is 1 grade below so they might make an offer but it will be at standard grades and will be up to you to put the extra work in. If you dont try this kind of thing you will end up with low graded London universities maybe the likes of East London, South Bank or Middlesex. There are other options outside of London like Reading or UWE.
UniofReading
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
This is my prediction

A* A C

Want to study in London

Help plz.
Hi peteryoungy,
We may be 30m out of London, but we do have a pretty good Accounting and Finance course, with the option of a placement year as well
The average offer is ABB but we often issue contextual offers, so you might want to check us out!
Find out more about the course here, and more about us here!
Good luck in your applications wherever you decide to apply,
Kath
2nd Year History Student
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (28)
19.44%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (34)
23.61%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (75)
52.08%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
4.86%

Watched Threads