Nobodyyyyyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
I really need help. I’ve absolutely flopped my UCAS exams and now I have really bad grades. I was considering early entry but I don’t think that’s an option anymore. So I’ve been considering resitting Y12. Will this effect my application in any way and how do I sign up for sixth form for Y12 in a different school if I haven’t done any applications.
Please help. I’m really upset right now and any advice rude or kind would really be appreciated.
Thank yo
small daisy
Badges: 5
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 month ago
Not sure what a UCAS exam is, but you could try contacting other colleges near you to see if they have space for September or asking you current college to resit lower sixth.
McGinger
Badges: 18
Rep:
Report 1 month ago
"UCAS" exams are just something invented by some schools to test your potential - other schools use Year 12 grades, various tests or just teacher intuition. They are not some sort of set-in-stone national system.

So talk to your teachers, find out what you did wrong, and how you can improve.
Ask if they would consider raising your predcicted grades if you show them you can work harder etc next term.
You dont need to repeat Y12 - you just need to focus on raising your grades.

You have until January to apply to Uni - forget Oxbridge (early entry) if you get this stressed by a random school exam esult.
This gives you time to prove you can work at a higher levle, raise your predicted grades and still apply to Uni.
Nobodyyyyyy
Badges: 4
Rep:
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
Thank you guys for the replies!! I’ve talked to my teachers and I’ve decided to not resit and revise really hard for the September mocks I’ll be having.
Thank you so much!!!!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How confident are you that you'll achieve the grades you need to get into your firm uni?

I think I've exceeded the grades for my university offer (22)
17.19%
I think I've met the grades for my university offer (31)
24.22%
I think I've missed the grades for my university offer (70)
54.69%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (5)
3.91%

Watched Threads